Perfectly Imperfect

Soulmates.

Apparently, two people who shared the same soul, just in different bodies, fate pulling them to meet.

Sophie never really believed in those Greek Mythologies, but she somehow loved this one as ever since young she had been trying to find her soulmate, as silly as it sounded.

Sophie would never thought that she had already met him, much less known him for five whole years of her life.

Sophie Foster was finally 18, well if you counted using the elf age system.

Apparently with her whole matchmaking drama, she couldn't really know who her soulmate was, only being able to trust her natural instinct, which unfortunately for her, was terrible.

Like how she thought about Fitz.

Thinking about that could make her cringe.

What was she thinking about three years ago?

Sophie laughed at herself as she leaned back against the chair, Iggy giving a squeaky purr as she rubbed his belly.

She glanced at the Silver cape in the box next to her in disbelief.

Had she already graduated?

Time seemed to be passing so fast she barely noticed that her final year of education was fianlly over together with the Neverseen.

It was finally over.

Everything was.

Noe she had to start on a new page, probabaly start on a job, which Tiergan suggested being a Keeper, but honestly she didn't want any more creepy information stored in her brain.

Then again, it could do good for the whole Elvin world.

She scrunched her nose up, thinking about what to do.

Keefe became an Emmissary, pretty unbelievable if you asked her, but people loved his personality, maybe not as much as she did.

Fitz became one too, not surprisingly though. Maybe if a Councillor position opens up, he might just get in, unless he wanted a relationship.

Biana started up her own fashion shop in Atlantis, which quickly became Sophie's favourite since Biana knew just what Sophie liked.

Dex worked with Biana too, making up some gadgets to go with her outfits she designed, and both of them were so cute when they worked together.

They were "Sophie Approved".

Tam and Linh came up with a project to help triplets and mad matches, so that their children won't need to face so much hate when they grew up, and it had the full support from the Council.

They might just take away the whole Bad Match thing, Councillow Bronte once told her.

Funny how when each day passes, nothing seemed to be any different from before.

Yet looking back, nothing stayed the same.

She sighed, closing her eyes, wondering when she should start thinking about career choices.

She barely heard the door open, and only felt a pair of arms wrap around her.

She knew on instant who it was.

She lay back further, looking up to see the mischievous ice blue eyes.

"What are you thinking about? Foster emotions today are worried," Keefe teased.

Sophie sighed. "Jobs. Besides, how was it today? The meeting?"

"Boring, but I made it a little more fun. Let's say Councillor Grumpy Pants needs to take a long shower today."