1| Battle Kisses

"I said," Sophie repeated, stamping her foot for the extra effect, "that you will stay!"

Yet, nothing seemed to change that stubborn mind of his as he tilted his head and sent her another cold glare.

"No."

"Urg! Just listen! You have stated YOUR terms, and I have stated MINE-"

"Listen! I have stated MY meeting place for MY mother to meet with ME, and YOU'RE only just using that stupid bet that you gotten Ro to promise you, but I finally have my chance, and I'm not giving that up!"

"Fine then! I won't care if you die in there!" Sophie rolled her eyes, hoping that the threat would go through.

It may have been too much, but if that'll get him to stay, she'll even lock him up in a cage too for extra precautions.

But the only reaction she got was a slight twitch in his stiff shoulders, then they went back to standing tall in clear defiance.

"So be it."

Sophie couldn't tell whether it was a statement, or... she didnt know, but whatever it was supposed to be, she stood there, unable to formulate a response before he walked past her like she wasn't even there.

Her eyes burned at how he changed, unsure whether this was the part of him he was afraid to show her from the start.

Did it show because of that experiment done by his mother?

Or did she push him too much?

Confusion and frustration swept over her, but she ran out of his room, seeing him still tugging on the collar of the suit that Flori designed for him.

What Flori made without telling her.

And somehow, that really hurt.

"Keefe Sencen, you stop right there!" She shouted, wiping away the tear as she ran forward in the hall to catch up with him.

If she was going to be tough, she couldn't show him he affected her in anyway.

But of course, what use was that when he was a darn empath?

He flinched, and turned to face her, but his face looked down, eyes still not meeting hers.

Until he did, it looked like he was fighting back the tears too, desperate and uncertain, and Sophie finally understood.

It took a second for her to reconsider her next words, picking them wisely.

"Okay," She said slowly, taking his hand to squeeze them, hoping that he could feel her intentions.

"Okay?" he sobbed, finally letting loose.

Sophie nodded, then pulling him into a hug.

"I'm sorry, i didn't know how much this meant to you," Sophie mumbled, patting him as he cried into her shoulder.

"But we have to do this together, okay?" Sophie added.

He nodded, and they clung to each other just like that, like it was the only thing holding them together.

Just waiting for the battle to come.

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

luv u guys so so much, you don't even know how you guys get my day going :)  <333

(more fluff is coming up your way, I created a few plans during the reminding time in exams :D the stuff I do for this is crazy! but watev,  you guys are worth it. ♡♡♡)

okay I stayed up till... its 2am now to write this and i still have school work. so oops- 

ah well, wherever you are, have a great day! <3