Forever

Sophie felt a smile sweep across her face, like it was a natural instinct just looking at another little note in her locker.

She took it out, reading it silently, listening to the voice she imagined reading it to her.

"Your place after school?"

Below was a checkbox, and she ticked the "Yep!" and tucked it into her cape pocket, wanting to pass it to him during lunch.

It was a silly thing they loved to do somehow.

Sure, they meet each other every morning, have lunch together every day, and go to each other's houses, or maybe even their friends' places together, but Sophie loved receiving these little notes.

It felt like it was proof that he was thinking of her, and the handwriting made her feel more comfortable in a way, since she knew he took time to make it for her.

Especially since there will be an adorable doodle at the back of every note, and Sophie couldn't imagine how he managed to do it every single day without fail.

Just like how she had no clue to how he managed to open her locker without her DNA. Maybe Dex was helping him.

She smiled just thinking about it, and she closed her locker door, getting ready to go to lunch.

"Aw, that's adorable," Biana suddenly appeared from behind her, and no matter how many times she performed her vanishing abilities, Sophie still gets shocked.

She flinched a little as Biana smiled sweetly at her.

"You guys do this everyday? That's so sweet! I wish I had a guy to do that for me too. Consider yourself lucky missy, to have him." Biana teased, and Sophie laughed.

She did consider herself lucky.

The luckiest girl in the world, in fact. She loved these little thoughts of affection, from the good night hails he would do every night before she slept, the sudden hugs and kisses on the cheek from the back, to the very way he looked at her.

She couldn't feel more special, and that was a lot, considering that she was created for a sort of project.

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

After school, Sophie waited by Keefe's lockrr, wondering what was taking him so long just to walk over.

She glanced at the tiny gap between his locker, peeking in to see the note she stuffed taken already.

So at least he saw her reply.

A pair of arms wrapped from behind her, and she squealed a little from the slight tickle it brought.

"Okay, you can put me down now," Sophie laughed as she leaned back.

"Aw, but I like this Foster," he teased as he let go.

"Hey, why are you late?" Sophie frowned a little as she glanced at the time. "Magnate Leto wanted to talk to me about detention," Keefe huffed as Ro groaned together with him.

"It was the definition of boring," Ro agreed as she nodded.

Sophie laughed. "Okay then, to Havenfield we go!"