Homework

"Knock knock." Sophie heard a voice say from the door outside her room.

"Who's there?" She asked.

"Keefe!" The voice answered, and Sophie grinned.

"Keefe who?" She taught Keefe this human game before, and he loved it somehow, although Sophie thought it was rather childish.

"Keefe with the Best Hair!" He opened the door, and even Ro seemed to be so done with his childish games.

"Okay, so we are going to study. Nothing less." Sophie took out her stack of books she had to read through, and winced at the amount of work she had to do.

"Um, you mean you're studying." Keefe corrected her as he sat on her bed self-invitingly.

"No, you're gonna help me with sorm stuff since you should already know about them," Sophie smiled.

Keefe flashed his trademark smirk as he walked over to Sophie's shoulder, looking at the homework she had.

"But I don't even take your classes," he whined as he rested his head on Sophie's.

"Fine. But don't disturb me, or else I'll tell Grady to kick you out." Sophie warned, and smiled as she saw how effective that was.

Keefe started fiddling with Ella, her soft toy elephant she absolutely loved. He then noticed the little trinkets that Fitz gave her.

"You still feel these?" He asked, a sort of something Sophie couldn't tell in his voice.

"Yeah, he's still my friend afterall. And they're nice," Sophie turned back to her homework.

Keefe frowned as he pouted. She found them nice? Should he get her some too then?

Sophie turned around, to see an adorable Keefe studying the trinkets with a frown, looking at it as if it held the secrets to the universe.

She grinned as she realised it.

He was jealous!

"And if you're wondering, I still like your drawings better." Sophie added, and Keefe's face lit up.

She tried to hide her giggles, as she said, "You were jealous."

Keefe's face turned pink as he denied it almost too quickly, "Am not!"

"You're the empath!" Sophie pointed out.

"And the empath says he's not!" Keefe grinned as he went to tickle Sophie.

Sophie laughed as they collapsed onto the flower carpet, trying to get Keefe away from her.

"Stop- it!" She laughed as she flipped over, pinning Keefe's hands to the carpet.

Then she realised how close their faces were, and the huge smirk on Keefe's face.

She leaned in to kiss him, and that few blissful seconds came to an end.

"That came a long way from being not distracting, although you really couldn't resist me could you, Foster?" Keefe just had to ruin the moment.

"Argh, I hate you." Sophie went back to her seat.

"Nope, you love me Foster." Keefe said as he strode over to Sophie.

"Do I love you? Yes, yes I do." Sophie teased as she continued to do her homework, Keefe giving her another peck on the cheek.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Cut-out scene:
Ro squealing at the back, trying not to make a sound as they completely forget her presence in the room.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。