Chapter 29

We sat in a sushi parlor, and everyone was talking around us. "So, what did you guys talk about?" Aya poked at Ryo's side. This had been going on since we left. You don't wanna know?

He tried to hold in a laugh. "Nothing, I tell you."

Chihiro giggled. "Nothing took a long time." Do I need to?

Shisui shrugged. "You don't tell us what your little girl meetings are about." No, but I'll tell you...

Aya smirked. "Okay tit for tat. Which one do you wanna know about." Sounds like there'll be no need... She turned to us. "And we said no inside conversations."

Ryo chuckled as I rolled my eyes. "The last one."

Chihiro giggled. "Basically telling Chihiro that she had dads who want to ensure she is safe. Also, she is quite inexperienced." Itachi, who had been twirling my hair between his fingers, stopped. Inexperienced?

Ryo rolled his eyes. "Well, that's no fun... obviously..." They don't need to know...

I felt eyes on us and looked up to see Shisui staring. "Inexperienced... how?" He better not... I felt Itachi's apprehension as well.

Aya sighed. "Doubt, they have made it past kissing..."

I smiled at the waitress as she filled my glass. "Thank you."

Shisui nodded. "Maybe..."

Chihiro poked him. "You know differently?"

He shrugged. "In my experience... it's the quiet ones you have to look out for." Aya and Chihiro exchanged glances, then turned to us.

I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

They leaned forward, and Aya made eye contact. "So... you never did confirm or deny if you had taken it further."

I shrugged. "Don't know what further is."

They both frowned. "So, just the little kisses, right?"

Itachi kissed the top of my head. "Yes. Please stop antagonizing her."

I glared at him before smiling. They sighed in what sounded like relief. "Good."

I gave them a questioning look before meeting Shisui's gaze. If you ever pull that again...

A small smirk played at his lips. Understood... but exactly how far have you two gone, I wonder...

I set his mind on fire, and he took a drink of water to hide his grimace. I turned to Itachi. "So do tell... what is further?"

He tugged my hair. "Later..."

I puffed my cheeks playfully as Ryo looked at us. "So it's no secret you sleep together... how do you control... you know?"

Itachi sighed but didn't respond, and I looked at him curiously. "Control what?"

Aya and Chihiro blanched. "Nothing! So after this, we have a game we wanna play back at the apartment."

I inwardly smiled. Well played...

He was thoroughly amused. I don't mind them knowing about some things... but others...

He chuckled. The whole clothes thing really got those two... they wanted to know how I did it...

So that's what that was about... they should know, you have an excellent eye for detail...

Hn.

"Okay, I'm going to separate you two if this keeps up." We both blinked at Aya, and I smiled. Wouldn't make a difference... I felt his question. We carry each other's chakra in our chains...

I sighed. "What is it that you require our attention for?"

She rolled her eyes. "You'll see."

I shrugged and turned my attention to my food only to notice 2 pieces were missing. I smirked and stole two of Itachi's, who was now listening to Ryo. We spent the rest of our time sneaking each other's food, the others watching in amusement as we got to the last piece of sushi.

I glared at Itachi. "But I need it to grow."

He chuckled. "We are well past that stage."

I pouted. "But you stole all of mine..."

He smirked. "Should've been quicker."

Suddenly, a box was handed to me, and I looked inside. Two new rolls of sushi stared back at me. "But..." The waitress smiled, then eyed Itachi.

He ate the last piece triumphantly, and I smiled at him. "Ready?"

I nodded and felt eyes on us again. I turned. "What?"

Aya gestured with her chopsticks. "You're spoiled."

I smiled mischievously. "Am I now?"

She sighed. "Very much so... you know you won't eat that later."

Chihiro giggled. "He does it so his mom won't chastise him later. She's quite insistent on her eating."

Aya smiled. "I remember her... nice lady."

I smiled up at Itachi. "She is... come on before I refuse to play your game."

Aya smiled. "Yes... let's."

Back at the apartment, she pulled out some bottles of sake and glasses. "First, we drink."

I frowned as a small cup was placed in front of me. "No thanks."

She sighed. "You're in a safe place among friends... relax."

I looked at Itachi, who looked equally displeased. "Is this really necessary?"

Chihiro giggled. "It makes the game more interesting... we need the first bottle to play."

I grimaced at the strong, smelling alcohol in front of me. I'm ready to go... Itachi nodded, and we stood. Aya looked up surprised. "Are you two scared of a little drinking?"

Itachi watched me as I wrestled with the decision. "I don't drink, personally."

Ryo smirked. "Don't drink or have never drank?"

I sighed and sat back down. "I don't like this..."

Itachi smoothed my hair. "It's up to you..."

Chihiro smiled. "You don't have to if you don't want to, but I think it would be interesting to see you buzzed."

I blinked at her. "You've done this before?"

She nodded. "Only a little with Izumi."

I looked at the rest of them, and they all nodded. I frowned into the cup it looked like only a gulp. "So... one cup, yes?"

I looked at Itachi, and he sighed as they nodded. "Ready?" I took a breath and downed, then the world went black.