Chapter 37

I cooked some dango since we still weren't sleep, Itachi looked at me in surprise when he tasted them.  "These are..."

I smirked.  "Is it that much of a shock, Uchiha?"  He smiled before eating another.  It brought me joy to see him enjoying them so much.

He looked sad when they were all gone.  "There wasn't enough..."

I giggled.  "There were plenty more than the shop, and I didn't even fight you when you took some of mine."  He smiled at me, and I shook my head.  "You'll get fat if you keep eating them like that.  I'll make some another day."

He sighed.  "I think I'll be fine."

I washed my hands, then went to straddle him on the couch.  "Until I make more... you will be."  I kissed his lips and tasted the sweetness that lingered there.  He gave in and allowed me to explore his mouth.  I cupped his face, deepening the kiss.

He pulled back, breathless.  "I need to wash my hands, too."  I smiled deviously and took a hand in mine, I watched him as I licked a finger, then another, he stopped breathing.

I searched his widened eyes.  "Breathe, Itachi."  I taunted before biting down on another finger and then sucking the residue off.  He groaned and moved his hips under me.  I felt him against me and rocked against him in response.  I finished cleaning his fingers and kissed him again.

He turned his head before snatching me off of him and disappearing.  I heard running water and watched him as he returned, entertained.  He bent down, curling his fingers in my hair as he kissed me hungrily.  He pulled my hair hard, and I gasped, his tongue explored.  He broke away and kissed my neck as I began to rub my hands under his shirt.

He bit my shoulder, and I yelped because it was so hard, and he began sucking equally as hard.  I didn't mind the pain. In fact, I enjoyed it and the pleasure that came with it.  I wrapped my legs around him, and he lifted me, carrying me to the bedroom.  I took his mouth as he went, sucking on his tongue and lips, biting his lower one as he lowered me to the bed.

I felt he as became harder, and I knew he liked the pain as well.  I rolled and straddled him once more.  I moved against him as I kissed, bit, and licked his neck and chest.  His hitched breaths and groans urged me lower.  I sat on my heels beneath him and tugged his shorts, then paused, looking at him as his head jerked up.  I want to see...

He nodded slowly and allowed me to remove them.  He stood erect, and I was in wonder. It was larger than I had imagined.  I touched him tentatively.  Do you want to stop?

His breaths were shallow as he was watching me.  "No."  I used both hands to explore, and he pushed himself through them, moaning.  "Kunoichi..."  I watched him, as desire and pleasure crossed his features.  A fluid leaked from the tip, and I rubbed it between my fingers before tasting.  I tilted my head curious before I kissed his head.

He jerked, barely breathing, wide eyes focused on me.  I met his gaze, questioning.  Itachi...

He searched my eyes.  It's okay...  I smiled softly and licked him, learning with my hands and tongue.  He curled his hands in my hair as I listened to his pleasure.  When I took him in my mouth, he froze, not breathing, I took him deeper, and his head fell back.  "Kunoichi..."  Soon, his mind was blank, I could feel that he was lost in a place of ecstasy. What I was doing was all he felt, and it was amazing.

He grew bigger, and I knew he was close, so I sucked harder and faster until he filled my mouth.  The taste was salty, yet sweet, I didn't mind it and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand as it slid down my throat.  I watched him as he slowly came down from his high, appreciating his satisfaction.

He blinked before grabbing and kissing me harder than before.  I moaned as he began to tease my breasts, and I was powerless under his mouth and touch as he explored my body, removing my shirt as he went.  This experience was different than before, hungrier, rougher, and more primal.  He was suckling a breast, fondling the other while also reaching into my panties.

I moved against his hand and his fingers found my clit and began to massage.  I clung to his back, biting into his shoulder as waves of pleasure overtook me.  He moved his hand and circled my entrance.  I tensed, panting as he paused.  Please... don't stop...

He sunk a finger into me and I whimpered his name.  He kissed me as he began move it inside of me, tasting my moans and cries as it curled.  Itachi...  He already knew and began to move faster until I climaxed in his hand.  I shook, trying to catch my breath and broke our kiss.

I barely registered his smirk as he kissed, my neck, chest, breasts then lower.  I didn't stop him when he removed the bottom half of my clothing, soaked in my juices.  When he kissed my lips I jerked as it registered what he was doing.  He looked up at me, asking and I nodded.  He kissed me again, harder, and I bit my lip trying to hold in my moan.

His tongue dove deeper circling my sweet spot and I arched my back.  He nibbled, bit, licked, and sucked and I curled my fingers into his hair.  "Fuck..."  I felt him smile a
against me.  The senstion was building again when he sunk his fingers into me again.  My mind left me as I moved in time with his fingers, pulling him closer as every sense heightened, every sensation painfully blissful.  He was all there was in this moment and he was all I needed.  He started to move faster and I screamed his name as sweet oblivion claimed me, its waves thrashing and battering me.

I looked down at Itachi as he finished tasting me, licking his lips.  I saw he was stiff again and felt an ache inside me.  I averted my gaze, knowing it wouldn't happen.  He didn't miss it and went into the bathroom, bringing back damp cloths.  I took them and cleaned him first, then took his dick into my mouth again.

He stiffened.  "Kunoichi..."  I ignored him, then smirked when when he curled his fingers into my hair.  I played and explored with my tongue, then moved up and down his shaft.  I was surprised, but didn't resist when he plunged deeper now hitting the back of my throat.  He took control, moving my head in sync with his thrusting, something about it turned me on more.  I braced my hands on his hips, nails sinking into his flesh.  I wanted him and it was all I could to stop myself from trying to convince him.  He growled my name as he came, hot semen poured down my throat.

I smirked when I saw he could barely stand and guided him to the bed.  I finished cleaning him, then went to the bathroom to clean myself.  I glimpsed at myself in the mirror when I finished and gasped.  Along my shoulders and chest were bite marks, I touched one, surprised it didn't hurt.

"Sorry..."

I smiled at a half clothed Itachi standing in the doorway.  "Why?  They don't hurt."  Looking more closely it seemed as though he was admiring his work, I grabbed the clothes he brought with him and only put on the shorts.  "Thank you."

I crawled into the bed, now feeling tired and when I looked at Itachi,  I saw he felt the same.  He turned me away from him, before pulling me closer, then kissed my shoulder.  "Sleep..."

I leaned back into him and sighed, already falling.  "Stupid Uchiha..."