Caregiver | Part 28

(A/N: you people need to calm yo ass-es down 🤭)

Both of you and Taehyung looked at the opening door behind, and you were stunned to see someone by the door.

"Sorry I didn't mean to disturb. I'll wait outside until both of you are done with whatever you guys were doing." He said, winking at you and closed the door.

" He said, winking at you and closed the door

"Jungkook wait—"

You let out a sigh, turning your head towards Taehyung. "Um... we... I mean, you need to get into your wheelchair."

He slightly nodded. You hauled the wheelchair near, putting your arms around his torso and heaved him up. As he successfully rested his backside on the wheelchair, you can feel him breathed against your neck.

You loosened your arm, snatched the other towel and wrapped it around his bare chest. And there you have it. Human burrito.

"Let's get out of here." You said, opening the door then pushing the wheelchair towards it.

Upon getting out of the bathroom, you saw Jungkook sitting on the dining chair and creepily staring at you while drinking some kind of a milk in his hand. You rolled your eyes, ignoring him as you kept pushing the wheelchair towards the bedroom.

"So... do you need help with putting on your clothes?" You asked.

Why would you bother to ask? Of course he needed your help.

"Yeah sure." He paused for a while as he thinking the outfit he's planning to wear in his head. Then he pointed at one of the drawers below the closet. "Take out a brown boxer in there."

Your mouth gaped open, baffled by his request as you looking at the drawer. Then you slowly turning at him. "Boxer? There?"

"Yes. Brown one."

You gulped, scratching the top of your head and went over to the closet. You crouched down, pulling the drawer and took out a brown boxer.

You got up and handed it over to him, then helped him unwrapping the towel that covers his torso. He just proceeded with putting on the boxer that made you turned, grasped the towel tightly in your hand.

You just awkwardly stood there for god knows how long, waiting for his cue.

"Now take out a black shirt and grey sweatpants."

You were about to turn around when you remembered that he was just putting on his boxer just now, so you refrained yourself from looking over your shoulder.

"Are you done...?" You asked with an unsure tone in your voice.

"Yes. It's okay you can turn around now."

You slightly nodded and bravely facing him. Without even wasting any time you went for the closet again, taking out a plain black shirt and a greyish sweatpants just like he asked.