Caregiver | Part 43

Although most of his body parts finally can function well, but he still was not allowed to drive. So he ordered an Uber instead.

He arrived at the hospital, and proceeded with his appointment. The doctor was satisfied with his progress, and Taehyung himself couldn't be more happier with the result.

After the appointment, he strolled throughout the corridor and accidentally ran into a kid right at the corner of the hallway. He panicked a little when the kid fell, so he immediately help the little girl to stand up again.

Afraid that the little girl burst into tears, he crouched down to her level. "Are you okay? Did you got hurt?"

The little girl was scared that she backed away a little bit.

"Hey, hey... Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you." Said Taehyung, with a body language telling that he meant no harm. He raised his both hands, couldn't care less what the visitors think as they saw him like that.

"Where are your parents?" He asked. The little girl didn't say anything, instead she just pointed at the ward's entrance.

"They're in there?" He pointed at the same direction, and the little girl nodded.

"Well then..." he stood back up. "Please don't wander around without your parents again, okay? Stay with your mommy and daddy." Taehyung began to walk away, but stopped when he felt a small grip by his hand.

He looked down, and saw the little girl holding his hand while looking up to him. "Can you help me find my daddy?"

The little girl finally spoke, asking him for help. Taehyung looked around, and agreed to help her reunite with her parents.

"Why did you wandered outside alone?" Asked Taehyung.

"I saw a pretty cat, and I lost." The little girl answered him timidly.

Taehyung shook his head, but decided to keep the advise he's about to spew to himself because the little was not even his own family member to begin with. He held her hand as firm as he could and both of them walked in to the ward.

"So, which one is it?"

"30. Aunty YinYin." She replied while pointing at the right side of the corridor. He tried to process what the girl told him.

'Thirty...? And aunt, what?' He frowned. He took a closer look at the ward's door in front of him, and finally understood what she said.

30... Ward number 30. The tag on the ward's door he saw just now was ward number 11. By the guidance and direction she pointed, he lead the way with the little girl's hand held firmly still in his hand.

28...

29...

30.

"Alright. Remember what I told you, okay?" Taehyung reminded her again as he opened the door for her. The little girl nodded and released her hand from his.

"Thank you." The girl gave an adorable smile at him and walked in.

Taehyung smiled back at the little girl, nodding his head as gesture of saying 'welcome.' Then he closed the door.

He took a quick glance at the registered name attached on the door and began to walk away, but his feet abruptly halted.

He took a step back to read the patient's registered name again.

The little girl quickly ran to a guy who sat beside you and he was surprised to see the girl came back all alone. "Dami where's grandma?"