𝐵𝑂𝑁𝑈𝑆 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅

One fine day...

It was really sunny that day, but thankfully the weather was not that hot as it was pretty much breezy. You winced to the sore feeling of the back of neck as your head was lowered down while reading a novel for god knows how long.

You were sitting underneath a tree and leaned your back against the huge tee trunk for a rest. A little boy in the age of five running in a circle around the tree, and you couldn't help but to smile as you watched him having fun with a cute Pomeranian dog. You took a deep breath and continue reading the novel again.

Your face sometimes grimace in disgust, and sometimes you shook your head. Then you let out a small laugh at the funny sentence you read in the book. The peaceful reading somehow disrupted by a loud cry, and it came from the little boy.

You jerked your head up and saw the little boy now sitting on the grass, where his cries intensified and mixed together with the barks of the Pomeranian dog. The dog kept circling around the crying little boy, being a human best friend it is as it placed its paw on top of the little boy's leg.

"Oh you poor baby..." you muttered, placing a bookmark on the page you currently reading and closed the book. You put it away and looked around to seek for help.

Luckily Taehyung was on his way to you when you were just about to get up.

You let out a relief sigh and sat back down the moment you saw him. "Honey, come quick! Soobin is crying!" You raised your voice, making Taehyung who was sauntered his way to you now hastened his steps upon hearing your call.

"Soobin is crying?? Where?" He asked the moment he approached you. You pointed at the direction where you saw the little boy was and he turned to the direction of your pointing hand.

"Oh there he is. Babe, can you hold these for a second? I'll go and get him." He handed over a carton of orange juice and a plastic bag with a box of cakes in it to you and he immediately rushed to where the little boy was.

Taehyung crouched down and lifting him up into his arms, doing the best he can to comfort and hush the crying little boy as he was on his way to you. Carefully he sat down on the picnic mat, still comforting him.

"Soobinnie sweetheart, what happen?? Did you get hurt?? Tell mommy where it hurts." You asked, checking up on your first born son the moment Taehyung sat down.

"Soobin play with Tannie, and a rock hurt me." He said in between his cries. It didn't took you long to understand what he said. He was playing with their pet dog when he accidentally tripped on a small rock and fell.

"Where and which rock? Daddy will go and kick that rock's a—"

"Honey." You stopped him, with a gesture of telling him not to finish his words as you shook your head.

He sat closer to Soobin and had his arms around the little boy to his attempt to comfort him again.

"Aww... it's okay, Soobinnie. Enough crying, okay? If you stop crying then you will be the strongest superhero ever."

The little boy with the name of Soobin eventually stopped while Taehyung caressed his back. Soobin reached out his little hand to you and showed the little scratch on his right wrist.

You took a good look at his hand, reaching out the tumbler of plain water near you. "Come here. Let's wash your hand." You carefully moved your backside to the edge of the picnic mat, washing your son's hand that had a little dirt on it.

"Okay done. Now go to daddy." You said while you closed the lid of the tumbler. Soobin slowly walking his way to where Taehyung was, sitting on his lap and rested his head against his dad's chest.

You took out a piece of tissue paper that you brought and dried out the droplets around his little hand. Then you left a soft kiss on the part where it hurts.

"Yeay! Soobin is okay!" Taehyung cooed, waggled his arms which had Soobin smiling in his embrace. "Say, thank you mommy."

Soobin looked up to you, playing with his protruded lip. "Tank-qiu, mommy." He said, and you couldn't help it but to chuckle by his adorable grin.

"Aww... you're welcome sweetheart." You smiled as you clasped your hands.

"Give mommy a kiss." Taehyung helped little Soobin getting up and your son went over to you, leaving a small peck on your right cheek. "Give your little sister a kiss too."

Soobin bent over to leave a quick kiss on the watermelon size of your round tummy, then clapping his little hands afterward. Both you and Taehyung applauded with him, along with an exaggerated silly cheering from Taehyung.

"Soobinie want some cake?" Taehyung took out a medium square box from the plastic bag he handed to you earlier, putting it down on the center of the picnic mat. He unboxing it and Soobin's face was lightened up to see four slices of variety cakes each in front of him.

"Want!" Soobin pointed at the cakes, and Taehyung nodded to his son's demand. Soobin went to his dad and sat on his lap, in which Taehyung had a tough time moving a piece of the cake onto the paper plate.

"Soobin, be patient please—"

Soobin almost touched the white icing of the cake and had Taehyung panicked as he immediately caught his little hand. He sighed, as a sign of giving up. You let out a small laugh when he looked at you and sighed all over again.

"Babe, can you...?" He gave that 'help me please' look at you, and you nodded with a loud laugh.

"Haha... okay, okay. Give them to me."

He handed over the paper plate and a plastic knife to you, then tickled Soobin as soon as his hands were free. You had to move the box aside a bit just in case Soobin accidentally kicked the cake and messed the whole mat up.

"Alright, you two can stop playing now." You admonished both of them, and began to hand over the paper plate with a slice of cake in it to Taehyung.

"Waaa~" said Soobin, then copied by Taehyung in his deep yet soothing voice. "Waaa... yummy~"

He almost gave the whole spoonful to Soobin when you stopped him right before it reaches to your son's little mouth. "Yah! That's too much!"

He looked at you confusingly. "But... it's just a cake though.

"Yes I know but Soobin will get a stomachache if you give him that much." You replied in a stern voice. Taehyung sheepishly grinned, scratching the back of his neck.

He lowered his down and placed his ear against your round stomach. "Sorry baby."

You smiled, caressing his hair as he talked to the unborn baby in you and being such a goof he is when he poked your belly a little.

It was such a perfect day that afternoon. Surrounded by the people you love and cherish the most, living the life you thought you would never had the chance...

...and there's nothing more that you could've ask for. Unlike Taehyung who wished for more kids. That will be another story.

You're happily married with him for almost two years, and have two beautiful kids although the second one is still growing in your tummy.

But it doesn't mean your life journey was perfect. There were ups and downs for sure.

Taehyung had already stepped down from his position of being the CEO of his family's company and planning to start a small business soon.

As for now, he assigned himself as your full time caregiver. By taking a good care of you during your pregnancy.

Just like the vow both of you said during the beautiful yet simple ceremony of your wedding day, in sickness and health, you and Taehyung promised to cherish and care for each other.

"Let me take care of you."

CAREGIVER

(A/N: I still have the draft for the original ending. Let me know if I should post it or not. Because it's pretty sad ngl and I'm in dilemma :'> if more than 30 for YES then I will publish it >< )

YES NO