Caregiver | Part 30

(A/N: missed you too 🤭)

"Hey Taehyung..."

You called him, lifted up the tote bag in your hand to him. "I forgot to tell you that I'm returning these clothes back to you."

His mouth was gaped open as he fixed his eyes on the bag. "What clothes?"

You took out the greyish hoodie and showed it to him. "This. Remember?"

"Oh... okay, alright... haha~" he chuckled in between his facepalm. You shook your head and laughed along. You put it back in the tote bag and handed it to him, only to be left surprised when he suddenly refused.

"Keep them."

You frowned. "Uh... what?"

"Just keep them." He repeated, making you gawk in disbelief.

"Taehyung, I can't. They're yours, and I'm returning these to you." You hovered the tote bag in front of him again. He shook his head.

"No. The clothes belong to you now. Just accept it, please Suyin? As my gratitude for your effort." He insisted, and you gave in.

"Well, um... thank you...so much." You replied in hesitation, and put the tote bag on the dining table.

"I'm bored." He sighed.

"Wanna go to the garden?" You asked. He shook his head. "Visit Cooky and Tata?" You suggested.

He took his time to respond, but to your surprise he shook his head once again. "Movies?"

"I'm tired staring at the tv screen, so no."

And there's only one thing left to suggest. "So, do you wanna read books?" You asked as you raised an eyebrow at him.

He grimaced in disgust as if he was allergic to the word 'books'. You gave up. "Okay what do you have in mind then?"

You folded your arms, waiting for him to come up with his own suggestion. He jerked his head up and you saw such excitement in his face.

"Let's go out."

You didn't get it at first, because you thought he meant the garden. "That's what I suggested in the first place. But you refused." You scoffed.

"No. I mean, actually going out."

He repeated, and you finally realised what he was saying. "You're kidding, right?"

You studied his face, just in case he was messing with you. But he was not.

"No way. You serious?" Your eyes widened when Taehyung bobbing his head.

"Yes." He emphasised. You gawked in disbelief.

"I'll go get my stuff, so you better close your mouth and get ready." He said as the wheelchair rolled past you.

"O...Okay then I'll go and get my sling bag." You babbled, rushed to the bathroom and fixed your hair then ran towards the door.

"Wait... so how exactly are we going to the place where you wanted to go though?" You asked the moment Taehyung left his room and approached you.

"Don't worry. I already informed my friend to be our driver for the day." He said in his calm tone.

Both of you went to the mansion, and while waiting for whoever that friend of Taehyung was you ran into Taehyung's dad in the mansion.

"Good afternoon, Mr Kim." You greeted him along with a slight bow. He nodded and puzzled to see Taehyung there. Seems like he was also surprised to see him around in the mansion.