Chapter 1

Hi! You may read this if you'd like, but I'm discontinuing this and writing a new version. I hope you understand and have a nice day!

Danny let out a long grumble, he was sitting in clockworks tower, like he had been for the past two years. Dan had gotten away with murdering his friends and family— and Mr.Lancer.. before being captured in the thermos. He hated being in Amity after the accident, so he left. Everyone assumed he died along with the rest of his family, they were only worried about Phantom. He knew he couldn't go to Vlad, he'd only ruin his only future of not becoming Dan.

"Daniel."

Danny turned around to see Clockwork; he was shifting between forms, like usual.
"Yeah?"

"You've been sitting here long enough, don't you think?" Clockwork hummed. Danny gulped; is he kicking me out?! Oh god what'd I do this time?

"I guess so.." Danny spat out quietly. "You need to stop dwelling on the past and move on, so I'm sending you to a different dimension." Clockwork yawned.

Danny's eyes widened, "a different dimension?!" He almost yelled. "Yes, it'll still be Earth, just filled with people who have powers." Clockwork sighed.

"Powers?!" Danny gulped. Clockwork sighed; "Quirks, eighty percent of the population has powers. There are pro heroes, and I'll be enlisting you into a prestigious school for people trying to become a pro hero." Clockwork said, Danny was comprehending the possibilities, he could die- fully, but he could finally move on.

————————————————————————

After all of the explaining, Danny had agreed. Clockwork set him up with money and an apartment he could have for the time being, but Danny had to help with any issues; and avoid being caught in Phantom form, so he was limited to a short power he could use in his human form.

Danny looked around at the plain apartment, his stomach growled; how long had it been since he ate proper food? He shrugged, he didn't even know.

He opened the fridge to see it empty.

"Of course— what'd I expect?" He sighed, rubbing his head. He flew up, almost falling over, he hadn't used his powers in a while. He went invisible and intangible and flew to the grocery store; it was broad daylight out and he had nine months to train for the entrance exam to get into U.A.

He hummed, gently walking into the store after he had landed and became visible and tangible, he looked in his wallet, he had a lot of money; then he began to wonder. What bank did Clockwork rob?!

He shrugged it off and bought a ton of groceries for his apartment, then he headed off. His strength was incredibly enhanced since he had been working out; and since his ghost form was more trained. He was inhumanly strong.

He flew into his apartment and landed down, he went tangible and stocked his groceries, then made a sandwich to eat. He gulped it down hungrily and sighed.

"What to do— what to do?" He hummed. He glared at his watch. "It's only 12 pm?" He asked himself. He shrugged and turned on the T.V to see a report on a boy being saved from a sludge monster. He sighed. "Of course there's weird ass villains." He rubbed his face and then continued watching. It cut to an interview of a green-haired boy and a spiky haired blonde boy. The blonde boy had an explosive personality and the green haired boy seemed terrified of him.

"Excuse me sir! How did it feel to be the center of a villain attack?!" An interviewer asked.

"I could've handled the damn thing myself, there was no need for such a commotion!" The boy said angrily. His hands sparked.

"K-Kacchan!" The green haired boy said nervously. "Don't call me that you fuckin' nerd!" The blonde boy grabbed his face and threw him down. "What a dick." Danny sighed. He turned off the T.V deciding he had enough for the day and looked at anything nearby he could check out.
"A beach, perfect sight-seeing." Danny hummed to himself, he turned intangible and invisible and flew off to the beach.

——————————-

"What a dump." He sighed, disappointed. He took a stroll on the beach, and heard yelling. He speed-walked over to see a bulky, yellow haired- is that AllMight?! Danny saw the green-haired boy from the news. Suddenly the bulky man deflated and spat out blood, his eyes widened.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

—————————————-

Sorry it's short. I haven't watched the first season of MHA for a while so I'm sorry if it's not accurate, I finished Season 4 not too long ago. Anyways; please enjoy and comment! ❤️