Chapter 22

Since season four isn't in dub yet; I'm going to be continuing this story off of the plot since it's easier to write it when the English version comes out, I will get it back on track by then. I promise.

For now, have some more writing!

——————————

Danny gave a gentle yawn, his body aching a bit. Today was a weekend so they didn't have class. Which meant more patrolling for Danny.

  Danny sighed lifting himself out of bed; he quickly got changed into a black shirt with green accents; and threw on a black biker jacket, he slipped on ripped jeans and his boots and headed downstairs.

  Danny made it to the bathroom and brushed his teeth quickly; the more time for patrol the better. Danny knew if he got caught by anybody while patrolling he'd be in a world of trouble; Fighting people and watching over was a work studies thing and none of them had applied yet.

  "Hey! Danny-Kun, you look dressed up!" Midoriya said gleefully. "Ah yeah.. just uh going for a walk." Danny smiled. "Oh! I've been wanting to go out for a while! Mind if I come with?" Midoriya cheered.

  "Ah; if you wanna.." Danny sighed; ever since he had became friends with Midoriya he had a real incapability to say no to the green fluff ball; and it was becoming a real problem.

  Danny groaned; "alright look, im actually going out for patrol, you can come but don't say anything!" Danny grumbled. Midoriya nodded vigorously.

  Midoriya was fed up with being cooped up, and it just so happened Danny was aswell.

  And so they headed off, Danny had walked down the streets with Midoriya; watching and making sure none would—

  "STUPID WHELP!"

  Danny whipped around only to be slammed in the face by a metal arm. "Ouch.." Danny groaned; he looked up.

  "You ran away from your own universe that you left in shambles?!" Skulker growled angrily.

Midoriya gazed in amazement. "And you've brought a hostage for me aswell; how interesting." Skulker smiled.

  "Obviously you don't know the slightest thing on this dimension." Danny smirked; he slammed his hands together charging it with an ectoplasm; but Midoriya was already charged up and kicked Skulker into the ground, shattering the robots mechanical torso.

  Danny gazed in awe. "Woah; thanks.." Danny chuckled. Midoriya laughed a bit.

  "I knew this thing would come in handy." Danny smiled proudly; he brought out the Fenton Thermos; which was confusing Midoriya incredibly.

Danny twirled Skulkers head off and pulled out the little ghost. "Not so tough now?" Danny teased.

  "I am Skulker! Fear me!" The guy squeaked; Danny sucked him into the thermos and rattled it for good measure.

  "What was that?!" Midoriya gawked. "Like I said, Amity was filled with ghosts, I guess they found me." Danny sighed. "And to think that you two nerds weren't enough."

  Bakugou walked up to them; an angry sneed on his face. "Hello Kacchan!" Midoriya smiled; "Hello.. Bakugou." Danny blinked.

  Bakugou waved; "What the hell was that thing?" He asked angrily, "Ghosts from my dimension." Danny shrugged.

   Suddenly Danny was hit in the back of the head, he turned to see nothing. Then he heard a giggle.

  Bakugou and Midoriya were incredibly confused.

  "Dani." Danny sighed, the little ghost girl cheered. "Danny!" She laughed.

  Dani went for a hug, but juked him out and slapped him as hard as she could instead.

  "Ow! What was that for?!" He asked angrily. "You left me at that ratchet town! They all kept mistaking me for you!" Dani growled; "And you left me!" She pouted.

  Midoriyas eyes were shining with stars; and Bakugou seemed annoyed.

  "I'm sorry Dani, Clockwork just had a mission for me." He laughed awkwardly. Danielle sighed and hugged him tightly, she detransformed and held onto Danny tightly.
  "I was scared HE got you." Dani sobbed.

  Midoriya walked over; "E-Excuse me.. Dani was it?" The green haired boy asked nervously; the young girl looked up at him. "Are you Danny's sibling or something?" Bakugou sneered.

  Both Dani and Danny looked at eachother; then began to laugh.

  "What's so funny you bastard?!" Bakugou growled, his hands sparking.

  "N-nothing! You just—" Danny wiped a tear from his eye. "She's my clone!" Danny laughed a bit.

  Midoriya and Bakugous eyes widened; "What?!" Bakugou asked angrily.

  "You know- for a cute look you sure are a mixed personality!" Dani giggled; she floated up and laughed at Bakugous annoyed face.

  "It's better if I explain it on the way to the dorm." Danny sighed.

———————————

And so he did, the explanation was fairly long but everyone was quiet for the most part; and eventually they arrived back at the dorms.

  "Where were you three?!" Mina yelled; Danny grunted; his sensitive hearing hurting his brain at this point.

  "Patrolling." Danny shrugged. He took his thermos out and shook it. "For food?!" Kaminari asked hungrily; "Hey- Wait no!"

It was too late; Kaminari opened the thermos and out came the small ghost guy; Kaminari screamed like a girl and ran away.

  "I am Skulker! Ghostzones—" Skulker was cut off by a fist to the face.
"every time you fly past me that's all I hear, SHUT UP!" Dani yelled angrily, who had come out from behind Danny.

   Everyone blinked as the Fenton thermos sucked Skulker back in and was capped and given back to Danny.

"Oh uh, everyone-" Danny announced.

   "Meet Danielle."

————————

I know some came here for the my hero academia content; but since this is also a Danny phantom story aswell, I hope you don't mind me adding in filler chapters until Season fours English version comes out.

Until next time..

  PLUS ULTRA!

  🤗🤗