Chapter 32

Danny gave a sigh, the past week had been torture, it was mainly hiding out in the dorms with Aizawa to avoid the minions running around. It wasn't easy, but it was manageable.
  Though they had run out on stocked up food they had hoarded, and they were all now deciding who would be the next person to sneak out to grab some supplies from the cafeteria.

  The obvious choice was Danny, which most people chose.
  Aizawa was asleep while this was happening.

  "Guys, we should make groups— it would make more sense—" Kirishima was cut off by Bakugou, "What and let ourselves get caught?! The fucker can go through walls and turn invisible! He should grab our stuff!" Bakugou scowled.

  Danny was listening quietly.

"As much as I hate to agree, I agree.. he's the most capable out of us all." Midoriya sighed, rubbing his head. Some others nodded.

"That's not fair to Danny though!" Kirishima said angrily.

  "I'll go." Danny sighed, standing up. He gave a small huff, "Danny! Let me go with you! I don't want you injured!" Kirishima said, standing up. "No. I could say the same. If you got injured I would never be able to live with myself, now sit down." Danny said angrily.

  Kirishima was taken aback by the boys tone, but listened to him and sat down.

  Danny flew up and disappeared.  Now they played the waiting game.

———-/

Danny sighed looking around, he quickly slipped into the back Cafeteria, and grabbed whatever he could, shoving it into the bags he grabbed, he was visible and tangible while doing this since he knew that none would be back there.

Boy was he wrong.

   Suddenly a wrist grabbed him as he was turned around, before he could look at the attacker he was slammed into the wall, a knife against his throat.

  "G-Get off!" Danny said, trying to squeeze from the boys grip. Tucker looked at him with a smile, the boys magenta eyes scanning around.

  Suddenly a small laugh was heard and a hooded figure stepped from the shadows. "You've finally come to play!~" the voice giggled.

"Why are you doing this?!" Danny yelled, trying to move from Tucker's grip. When did he get so strong?

  "Eh, because I'm bored." The hooded figure shrugged.

  "I'm Reaper, by the way. I really hope that name etches it's way into your memories. Because I'll be the last person you see!~" Reaper laughed maniacally.

  Suddenly Danny felt a knife shoved into his neck, causing tears to fall from his eyes. His neck was just slit, blood pouring down onto his chest. Tucker let go and the boy fell face first, unconscious onto the cold ground.

  If he didn't die from blood loss he would go into a coma from that concussion.

  Danny felt his hand twitch, the two leaving. Danny gave small gasps for air, as he lifted himself up. As much as his body didn't wanna move, if he made it back to where Infirmary girl was staying in the dorms he would be able to survive.

   He transformed into Phantom Form and slowly felt  the ectoplasm start stitching his skin, the burning sensation making his body tingle, his energy from the ghost zone was weak though as he hadn't been there in an entire year.

  The healing stopped, causing the wound to burn more. It was still open and deep.

  He flew back with the materials and landed down with a small whince, he wanted to scratch at his neck and get the burning feeling to go away.

Everyone seemed surprise he was back, and they quickly realized the boy had dried blood down his throat and his neck was slit.

   (( I know you're saying it's dark. But I mostly write Angst and smut, so I mean, gotta do one of the two. ))

Kirishima quickly ran over, his eyes tearing up. "D-Danny!" The boy said, his voice hoarse. "Somebody get Recovery girl!" He said, tears streaming down his face.

   Mina quickly scrambled up and grabbed the small lady, in which saw Danny and quickly pulled him to the office she temporarily set up in.

   Danny started blanking out as soon as he felt himself hit the soft bed. Everything was whirling around so fast, he heard voices yelling to 'stay awake.' But he couldn't bring himself to do it.

He let himself slip into unconsciousness.

  Everything was dark, his head hurt like all hell.

/———————————————————————/

  Kirishima was having a practical mental breakdown, sobbing every time someone mentioned Danny or he even though about him.

  "It's all my fault, if I stopped him or went with him I could've protected him!" He sobbed quietly, holding his knees up to his chest. "Shut the hell up shitty hair! It's not your fault. I told him to go, if anything it was mine." Bakugou huffed, feeling remorse for the boy.

  Midoriya sighed, clutching onto Bakugou like he was being pried off, which didn't seem to bother the loud blonde.

  Kirishima just sobbed more at this comment.

   "K-Kirishima! H-he will be okay! I think!" Uraraka said, rubbing the boys back.

   Kirishima started full on crying now, tears streaming down his face as he rocked himself back and forth. All of those comments made him worse, he couldn't help but think if he stopped him he could've prevented it, but every time he thought about it, the whole situation made him cry.

  Kirishima was head over heels for the boy, if it wasn't apparent. Everyone knew this except the raven haired teen himself.

  So it was heart breaking to see the boy cry over Danny. Especially since he was going to confess when they watched a movie tonight. He couldn't even be with Danny now, not if he was stuck in bed due to doctors orders.

   Kirishima started to calm a bit, he was still giving small hiccups and sobs here and there, but he was calming down for sure.

    Uraraka handed him a small shark plushie, which he clutched for dear life.

   Kirishima was tired from crying, so eventually he just fell asleep, curled up on the couch.

    Eventually Danny would recover, and when he did, Kirishima was ready to protect him with his life. No matter the costs.