Chapter 34

Danny arrived at Clockworks tower and set Kirishima down, the two walked in and was greeted by the usual altering form ghost.

  "Greetings Danny, Kirishima." Clockwork hummed. Kirishimas eyes widened a bit, but he didn't care. "I assume you need the portal back?" Clockwork asked, giving a small yawn.

"Yep." Danny nodded. Clockwork pointed to a glowing colorful portal. "It's open, but be careful." Clockwork sighed.

  Danny grabbed Kirishimas hand and pulled him into the portal, the two landed with a fumble into the common room.
  Kirishima landed on top of Danny, and everyone stared at them as the portal that spat them out closed up, and disappeared.

Kirishima quickly scrambled off of Danny, and the two got up, and quickly looked around.
  "Dude! You guys are back! Holy crap!" Kaminari said, walking over. "Yeah, you guys jumped out the window and disappeared for like fifty minutes." Jiro hummed.

  "Yeah, we were visiting someone." Danny smiled. Kirishima nodded. "Well don't do it again, we have some intruders to take care of." Aizawa huffed, sipping coffee as he walked out in his cat slippers.
  "Okie Dokie!" Danny laughed, giving a thumbs up. "Lord you're such a problem child." Aizawa huffed.
"You know ya' love me!" Danny smiled brightly.

    Kirishima nodded to the comment, which Danny saw from the corner of his eye. He looked at Kirishima cautiously.

  "You love me?"

"I-UH!" Kirishima quickly covered his face and gave a groan. Danny chuckled and walked over, he pulled Kirishimas hands from his face and whispered in his ear. 'It's okay. I love you too~.'

Kirishimas face went bright red and Danny giggled, he turned to Aizawa. "So what's the plan?" He grinned.

  "Well..."

—————

  Kirishima and Danny were walking the halls together, if this was going to work it'd need some convincing. Danny sighed and turned to Kirishima- he felt like this 'distraction' was just a way to see the two get together.

  Danny forced Kirishima against a wall, and Kirishima squeaked-

  "Intruders!" A voice yelled. Danny grinned; seeing that it was Sam. This was an evil move- using her feelings against her.

  Danny pressed his lips against Kirishimas and Sam came to an abrupt stop- glaring at the action. The two parted and Danny turned to Sam, a bit ignorant of Kirishimas feelings.

   "Danny..? You—.." Sams eyes went back to their normal purple. She looked betrayed.

  "I'm sorry Sammy, but- we need to put feelings aside and we need to work together if we wanna send you back home." He sighed. Sam nodded sadly, and Kirishima was giving an inside squeal.

  "Come on, Kirishima." Danny said, Sam following suite. Kirishima nodded quickly and followed.

  ————

Jiro locates where Tucker was, one of the most dangerous ones since Reaper was usually with him. They turned and Jiro sighed. "Rooftop." She nodded to Aizawa and Danny. The two got prepared- and Kirishima quickly walked over to Danny.

Everyone turned to the two- and then Kirishima kissed Danny.

  Danny's face went bright red, and he was too stunned to do anything. Kirishima parted and looked at him sadly. "Be careful, please." Kirishima pleaded.

  "I-i.. of course." Danny stammered out. Aizawa death glared Kirishima. None was gonna kiss his son and get away with it.

  Soon the two went to the rooftop, and Reaper appeared.

  "Hi!" Reaper smiled, floating in mid air as he twirled a pen. "Leave this world. You have no reason for being here." Danny growled.

  Reaper laughed. "I control the multiverse! Of course I'm here!" He chuckled, smiling brightly.

  Suddenly thunder struck the ground and a loud voice boomed. Reapers eyes widened, "Oh shi—"

  Thunder grabbed Reaper and pulled him up. "YOU DARE DEFY MY RULES, ARTHUR?!"

  "NO SIRÈ!" The boy said quickly, his hood flying off to reveal bright orange hair. The boy was disintegrated into thin air, and the thunder disappeared. The two blinked, then looked at each other. All of the people from Amity were gone too, seeing as Tucker had just vanished.

  "What in the ever living hell?" Aizawa asked.