Chapter 29

Hey guys, So, I've decided I'm going to put
Kirishima and Danny together,

Why? Because I can. Teehee. Thank you for your feedback ❤️

———————————————-

Danny slowly woke up to the sun from the nearby window hitting his face, he groaned, rubbing his head.

  "Danny?"

  Danny looked over to see a familiar blonde electric boy. Danny gave a hum of acknowledgment.

  "Kirishima brought you here but he had to go, so I came to check on you, do you  feel alright?" Kaminari asked, looking over the boy. Danny nodded awkwardly,

"Uh, Okay. See you later I guess.." Kaminari smiled and got up.

Danny sighed, rubbing his face as Kaminari walked out, Kirishima carried me here?

He sighed and gently got up, he checked the time realizing it was around the afternoon, his body felt tingly from the electricity he was shocked with.

He gently took a sip of water from the glass on the table and gently let out a small sigh. He looked at his phone seeing it was dead when he tried to turn it on.

He put it in his pocket, he stumbled a bit trying to walk feeling a bit nauseous and tired.

He gave a small huff, and sat back down. He felt numb and felt he couldn't stand properly.

The door slid open gently, "Danny?"

He turned to Sam. She gave a small sigh, "You have to stop being reckless." She said angrily. "I'm not reckless. I just have an urge to protect people." He scolded back.
  "Danny! You're being dumb! It isn't fair, watching you get hurt! I can't stand it!" Sam growled.

  "It isn't my fault! I can't stop Sam." He sighed.

"Danny you don't get it," Sam gave an angry scowl. "What don't I get? You're always yelling at me!" He yelled angrily. "I do it because I love you!"

Danny went quiet, and so did Sam. "Sam.. I-"

  Sam gently rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. "Sam.. I.. don't feel that way about you.." He looked up at her awkwardly, she blinked in disbelief, she gave an angry scowl, turned around and slammed the door shut.

He gave a huff, he knew it would come out soon, but he didn't think it would be that soon, he never thought Sam would like him that way either. It was concerning.

  He didn't like Tucker that way either, so he hoped that Tucker didn't like him that way.

He laid down in the bed and stared at the ceiling. Was it alright to feel so relieved after telling her?

  The door opened. "Danny, why did she storm out angrily?" A familiar voice asked. He turned to Kirishima, "Oh, uh.. no reason." He gave an exasperated sigh.

Kirishima sat next to him in a chair, "You can talk to me Danny, I mean, I'm your friend, right?" The redhead smiled.

  Danny smiled, "Sam said she liked me, but I don't feel that way about her.." he said, feeling a bit guilty.

  "Oh, well, you're just being true to yourself." Kirishima smiled, giving a thumbs up.
Danny nodded, feeling a bit better. "Oh, I should get going, Afternoon classes are starting up, I'll see you later." Kirishima smiled. Danny nodded and Kirishima headed out the door.

Kirishima walked out the door with a hum, thinking back to what he said to Danny.

He blushed a bit, being true to himself..

If that were the case, He would've told Danny already..

  The fact he liked him.