Chapter 26

The sun beat down onto the raven haired teens face, his skin glistening in the sun slightly, he let out a small yawn; hoping it wasn't too late in the day to get a good breakfast.

He opened his eyes slowly to see Sam and Tucker standing over him, he let out a screech and slammed into the back of the couch.

"Finally you're Awake! Everyone else is waiting for you." Sam grunted. "Good morning to you too Sam." Danny rolled his eyes, Tucker let out a soft chuckle. "We'll be outside waiting for you, hurry it up." Tucker sighed, the two former friends left without another word.

This left Danny with his thoughts and the silence suffocating the thin air in the common room.

Danny let out a small huff and got up, he ran up the stairs and grabbed his training uniform, changing into it and running outside; not bothering to mess with his unruly hair.

He ran outside to see his class and his.. other class?

He huffed,
"Finally you're awake, you were dead asleep for a while there, almost thought you actually died." Kaminari joked.

Sam and Tucker exchanged looks, and let out small fits of laughter.

Danny noticed what they were laughing about and snorted aswell.

"Did I miss a punchline?" Kaminari asked, though there was no punchline, it was just an inside joke the mysterious trio shared, whenever someone mentioned something about it seeming like he was dead, they'd all laugh remembering the puns Danny made when they ate at Nasty burger together.

"Danny! Could I eat your fries?!" Tucker shouted gleefully. "Over my dead body, here." He slid them over, Tucker and Sam snorted loudly.

Danny sighed, "well are we doing training or what?" Danny asked,

As if planned, Aizawa walked over and let out his exasperated sigh. "Before we get into training, I would like to have a demonstration of power, now before anyone goes asking to be chosen, Ive already chosen my two brawlers." Aizawa yawned, sipping coffee out of his mug.

  Everyone looked to each other, Class 1-A fairly confused, and the other class still utterly terrified of whatever was going on.

"Daniel, Midoriya."

The two began to panic, Midoriya sputtered out that choosing him wasn't a great option and that something was wrong, while Danny began wondering how he'd duel without exposing that he was in fact, Danny Phantom to his former classmates.

The boy sighed, rubbing his hand through his hair; he nodded to Midoriya in reassurance, though he wasn't so sure himself.

He walked to the battle area, Midoriya on the other side.

'I really can't get any breaks.' Danny sighed gently, he raced his fingers through his hair nervously. "And Go!" Aizawa announced, instantly Midoriya ran full speed making everyone cheer in amazement;

Danny took the punch like a champ; being sent into the ground, everyone gasped.

Danny let out a small chuckle, and sunk underneath the ground using his intangibility, he came up behind Midoriya which the boy predicted.

Sadly, he was too late only to feel a burning sensation right in the face by an ecto blast.

Instantly as he did that he froze Midoriya to the ground.
Midoriya growled, and broke his finger to shatter the ice, which he didn't do often.

Midoriya ran quickly, as Danny was flying up he grabbed his leg, pulling him around and slamming him into the ground.

Danny let out an exasperated gasp for air, then clenched his chest. He growled, "None gets away with that too easily." He smiled.

Midoriyas eyes widened when suddenly Danny let out an Ice pulse, Freezing Midoriya.

"Opponent Neutralized, Danny is declared the winner." Aizawa announced. Todoroki ran over quickly and heated Midoriya from the ice.

Midoriya was eventually let out, and was practically fending off Hypothermia. "D-D-Danny-Kun, That w-was ama-zing!" Midoriya shivered. "You should see Recovery girl instead of praising me, Izuku." Danny pointed out.

Midoriya nodded and ran off. Sam and Tucker rushed over,

"Did FrostBite teach you that?!" Tucker gleefully said. "Ah, No.. actually Aizawa-Sensei helped me." Danny laughed awkwardly.

Sam glared him dead in the eye, it was terrifying.

Danny held his breathe until Sam smiled, "Good job." She laughed. Danny let out the breathe and chuckled, "Thanks Sammy."

Sam rolled her eyes, and walked off.

Danny walked over to the crowd, when Aizawa announced the new event.

"Pick a partner, we will begin sparring."  Aizawa announced.

'Oh boy.'