Chapter 12

"Kid, we're going to Patrol soon, just to teach you-" Aizawa was cut off by Danny, "to learn to keep a keen eye, Ive heard it all before." Danny sighed.

"Don't get cocky with me." He sneered. Danny sighed, "transform, we're going to do offensive training." Aizawa ordered, "Are you sure? I mean-"

"Transform. Now." Aizawa sighed. Danny transformed with the rings of light. Aizawa instantly started his attack, the cloth of his wrapping around Danny,

Danny phased out of it; and instantly started an attack, he went on a speed that his body could barely handle, and he grabbed Aizawa, he tore his goggles from his head, dropping them. Danny stayed out of sight so his power couldn't be cancelled.

He instantly zoomed past Aizawa, and then he was slammed into the ground. "Don't use all your power in one attack, that's your flaw." Aizawa started, he blinked and suddenly Aizawa was on the ground, a foot on his chest.

Danny's hands were wrapped in a weird way around the scarf Aizawa used, allowing him to slam into Aizawa.

"You talk to much." Danny laughed. Suddenly Danny was kicked into the air by his stomach, and he was sent into a wall. Aizawa laughed, "it's dark, let's go home."  They both headed home, in which Danny didn't stay.

Danny flew out of the apartment, and he sighed, texting Midoriya. "How have you been doing?" He texted.

' good. I'm controlling my power. '

' that's good! I have patrol soon. ' Danny replied.

' cool! '

That was the end of the texts, and the days started going.

—————————-

Eventually, they got onto a train to Hosu, since the crime rate there was much larger; it'd be easier to find someone. "We might run into Iida. He's training in Hosu." Danny inquired.

The train ride there was rather boring, Aizawa left Danny to patrol his own side, trusting him to do his own thing. Suddenly a building exploded, and then a train was being attacked,

"A fire.." Danny growled, "I can't worry about this.. the pros will handle it." Danny inquired, he look around seeing Iida run,

Danny went invisible and checked around, not being able to find them, "Iida.. Iida.. where the hell are you?!" Danny growled.

Suddenly he noticed Iida, he Couldn't risk being seen, so he couldn't transform.

"I am INGENIUM!" Iida screamed,

"Iida NO!" Danny quietly pleaded, completely dumbfounded, he couldn't move from shock. He watched in fear.

An explosion went off making Danny whinced from his enhanced hearing. He turned to see the Nomu circling around a particular area, how were they going to defeat them?!

This is bad, this is really really bad.

Danny was panicking.

Stain growled, "Die."

Instantly Stain booted him with his nail boots, stepping on his back, he stabbed him in the arm.

"Nothing but fakes." Stain smiled.

Stain had a false frown, incredibly annoyed.

"He's my hero.. my older brother inspired my dream that I could be a hero too. I'll kill you!" Iida screamed.

Stain went on about how Iida was selfish. Danny growled, then licked the blood, paralyzing him. "Iida, NO!" Danny screamed, going visible, suddenly Stain was hit square in the face.