Chapter 27

It wasn't the thought of sparring that was the issue, it was the thought of hurting somebody in his class if he got out of control in his human form with his ghost energy wanting to take over.

Danny let out a sigh as he crossed his arms, watching his classmates wander around aimlessly trying to find someone to spar with.

"FENTURD!" Dash yelled. Everyone whipped around to Dash walking over to Danny,

"Yes, Dash?" Danny sighed, rubbing his head.

"I wanna spar with you since you think you're so great!" Dash announced. "I'd rather not. And for the record, that's not how I think of myself." Danny growled.

Sam chuckled a bit. Tucker was fiddling around with his PDA, which was completely in Japanese, which he somehow could read now.

Dash scoffed, "You're just so high and mighty aren't you Fenton? Well guess what?! You were a nerd back then, and you're a nerd now." Dash spat angrily.

"Cut that out, Extra." Bakugou walked over, his hands in his pockets.
"What'd you call me, twig?" Dash growled.

" I said, CUT. IT. OUT." Bakugou yelled, his hands sparking with explosions.

Dash's eyes widened and he backed off like a scared puppy.

"Kacchan? Why are you.. being nice?" Midoriya asked. "Shut the hell up nerd! I'm just doing this because I don't like being in debt to you assholes!" Bakugou yelled.

Midoriya laughed a bit and Danny smiled.

"Alright enough of this, start the sparring." Aizawa sighed.

"First will be Mina and Manson, get yourselves on the field." Aizawa yawned.

"This should be interesting." Midoriya commented. "Wait when did you get back?" Kaminari asked. "Oh, a few minutes ago." Midoriya shrugged.

Sam Manson

Class- 1-A (( Extra.))

Quirk: Nature
Her quirk allows her to summon any plant that she can think of, as long as she knows everything about it, similar to Momos quirk.

Fictional or not, she can make it.

———-

"And Begin!" Aizawa announced, instantly Mina started using her acid to slide across the field, this surprised Sam, when Mina got close enough she shot acid close to her feet.

Sam jumped and summoned a giant rose underneath her feet, it covered her quickly which Mina gasped at, catching most off by surprise.

Sam started wilting the flower and it released a sweet aroma that caught Mina offgaurd, Sam jumped from the flower and slammed her hands to the ground, summoning a Lilypad, it surrounded Mina then started blooming; turning into a flower and capturing Mina and immobilizing her.

  "And the winner is our newbie, Samantha Manson." Aizawa announced.

"It's Sam." Sam grunted. Tucker cheered for her.

"Next round, Elizabeth against Kaminari." Aizawa announced.

——

Elizabeth Tarcy

Class : 1-A (( Extras. ))

Quirk : Thunderstorm

Her quirk can summon all of the attributes to a thunderstorm, including lightning, thunder and rainy downpours, though if she uses it to much she can cause herself physical exhaustion and get a trip to the hospital!