Chapter 11

After the festival, there was a couple of days off; for everyone to recuperate.

Iida hadn't been seen in a bit, the mood was offputting.

Danny spent his time in his room, quietly imagining what would've happened if he continued on with that power, he was driven with anger.

"Danny, what happened out there?" Aizawa asked quietly, bringing in a cup of tea.

"I cant.. I don't wanna become him." Danny mumbled quietly. Aizawa seemed confused, so he sat down at the edge of the boys bed.

"Dan. My future evil self.. When he murdered my friends and family.. I felt that energy.. it scared me so I gave up." Danny quietly sighed.

Aizawas eyes widened and he sighed. "Remember when I said I'd take you out to dinner? Cmon, let's go out." Aizawa smiled.

They went out for lunch and dinner, and soon those two days were gone. And back to school they went.

——————
"Time to Pick some Names."

Danny flew through the air, he still was wearing a brace since his accelerated healing didn't work as well with his human form, it was slowed by a bit so he'd need at least another day to heal completely.

Danny was recognized, people pointing at him in the air, yelling and cheering, he felt like he was back at Amity for a while there, it made him feel happy. Yet he still missed his two friends, it was so irregular without them.

It was rainy. So Danny decided to jog with Midoriya. "So Iida, uhm."
"If it's about my brother don't be concerned." Iida smiled.

Everyone was talking about how they were getting noticed.

Aizawa walked in; "today we have hero informatics. We need code names so pick your hero identities." Aizawa sighed.

"This is going to be about your draft forms, usually you wouldn't have to worry about this until second or third, but it changed this year."

"Despite how many offers you got, you'll all be interning with pros." Aizawa sighed.

He continued to blabber on until Midnight walked in.

Danny was passed a paper and he got out a marker, he knew what name he wanted; but was he prepared?

Aaoyoma chose can't stop twinkling,

Tsuyu chose Froppy. Into which everyone cheered, Kirishima chose Red Riot, everyone was stunned in approval.

Danny quietly scribbled while everybody was presenting until Bakugou went to King Explosion Murder, which was annoying to say the least.

Danny sighed, he was one of the four who hadn't picked a name.

Iida looked like he was struggling, and Midoriya looked deep in thought.

Midoriya presented Deku. "Deku's fairly.. cute." Danny laughed.

Danny sighed and walked up. "I Uh, I have something that the whole class should know." Danny laughed.

Everyone raised a brow at him.

He took a deep breathe. "I'm going ghost!" He'd say loudly, everyone was confused until his hair turned white, a black and white jumpsuit appeared with 'D' on it, and his eyes were green.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Bakugou jumped up and pointed.

"My name, is.. Danny Phantom." He turned the board around and took a deep breathe. "There's a lot I need to explain." Danny laughed, gently the form disappeared, and Danny slouched a bit. Everyone started an uproar.

"I knew that wasn't your real quirk!"

"YOU BASTARd!" You could guess who that was.

——————-

Danny explained on how his quirk, was fake, and he was actually just half dead. Everyone was dumbfounded.

Aizawa laughed a bit. "Did that guy allow you to do that?" Aizawa chuckled.

"S-shut up! I can do things without clockworks permission!" Danny started pouting and throwing a fit.

"Mr. Aizawa you knew?!" Mina asked surprised.
"Of course I did, he lives with me after all." Aizawa sighed.

—————————

Everyone had applied for their hero agencies, which Danny, couldn't find one. None wanted him because he was rather scary, so Aizawa offered to train him, Though Aizawa didn't have an agency, it'd be applied that he trained under Aizawas wing.

Little did he knew that training...

It'd be absolute hell.