Chapter 2

Suddenly, the golden haired, skinny bone man turned quickly, and the green haired boy fell flat on his face.

Danny stared. "You're— a hoax?!" Danny gaped. The golden haired man sighed, and rubbed his face. His eyes were sunken and his body was frail and skinny. The green haired boy stood up quickly. "I-it's not what you think- uh-" He waved his hands frantically. The golden haired man grabbed the boys shoulder and smiled then looked over to Danny.

"So- you saw me?" He asked quietly. Danny nodded.

—————————-

After the man explained everything, it seemed a lot clearer. Danny sighed gently and looked at the man with disbelief in his eyes. "Sorry about the accident, and Uh- Midoriya, was it?" He turned to Midoriya.

"Please just call me Izuku." The boy smiled. Danny wanted to smile, but his emotions got the best of him. "Uh- sure. You took his power— I mean quirk?" Danny said, quickly correcting himself. Midoriya looked at him strangely, then nodded.

'AllMight' sighed, "Please, Keep this a secret; for the worlds safety, and yours and his." The man nodded to his prodigy. Danny nodded, then looked at his watch, "it's getting late, could we meet here tomorrow? I'll train with you guys— if that's alright." Danny smiled. His head felt dizzy, he was probably dehydrated. The man nodded, but suddenly Danny flew upward. Midoriyas eyes widened and he gasped at the boy. Suddenly Danny's vision started to blank out. "Shit."

Danny woke up in a bed, he groaned and lifted himself up; he blinked. Where am I?!

Suddenly he heard footsteps and jumped into a defensive stance.

Midoriya stepped in and he relaxed. "Hey." He waved. "Hi!" Midoriya smiled. "Oh-Uh, you never told me your name." Midoriya chuckled sheepishly, he put down a small tray with food and a cup of water down on a nearby table. Danny sighed. "Daniel Fenton. Just call me Danny though." Danny smiled.
"You're American?" Midoriya said bluntly, his face went red; "oh uh- ignore that question- I just randomly say things!" The boy said quickly after. Danny chuckled. "It's fine, and yeah I am." Danny smiled at the boys sheepishness; it reminded him a lot of himself when he was actually fully human.

Suddenly Danny blinked back to reality at the smell of food wavering in the air.
"Oh yeah, you're at my house by the way! I brought you food aswell." Midoriya smiled. He picked the tray up and handed it to Danny, they both made their way to the table and Danny gulped down the cup of water.

Suddenly more footsteps were heard and Danny's eyes became an intoxicating green in fear. Midoriya blinked and gasped. "Your eyes!" He said quickly.
Danny blinked and his eyes went back to the icy blue color. "Uhm—" Danny said quickly, waving his hands.

Suddenly a green haired woman walked in. "Izuku! Oh and the guest is awake!" The green haired woman- who was presumed to be Midoriyas mother said. "Ah yes- uhm.. hi." Danny blinked. "Hello! I must say you're rather skinny dear, do you eat alright?" She asked quickly. He glanced around nervously.

"Mom! Leave Danny alone he just woke up." He sighed. She chuckled.

"I should be going home, thank you for your generosity, both of you." He smiled. "But dear you haven't even touched your-" suddenly Danny flew into the roof and disappeared. "Food.." Inko said, staring at the roof where he had just disappeared.

————————————————————-

Nine months later...

Tomorrow was the day of the Entrance Exam, and he had been training with 'AllMight' and Midoriya a lot, almost too much, they went out to get food often and they trained all the time. Danny decided he wanted a break before the day of the exam, to study for the written part, but he had completely brushed the idea of the exam off for a moment and was focused on something else. Vlad.