Chapter 14

The rounds went by easily, but Present Mics voice sent Danny's ears into oblivion, which caused some major issues. Shoji and Hagakure got by with uh.. Snipe being called a pervert.

Danny watched Mineta run Away crying.. because he didn't get knocked out by Midnight. Mineta made a big comeback by sticking Midnight to a rock, and made it out with Sero.

It was now Midoriya and Bakugous turn, and now he had to watch. He wanted to only interfere if he had to.

Of course if he just used his full extent, Bakugou and Midoriya would never forgive him. It wasn't his fight, of course Danny was never prepared for what was coming for him, he never would be.

AllMight pounded the ground with these two, It was terrifying, Danny watched in horror. He wanted to jump in but he couldn't, he shook, this is what this man was capable of?!

Suddenly throughout all of that, Midoriya slammed his fist into AllMights face, grabbing Bakugou and running for the gate; and making it out.

Danny cheered, crying practically.

"Team 11, approach the gate at this time!" Dannys eyes widened, realizing he was Team 11.

Everyone seemed confused and Danny sighed, he approached the gate and noticed there was multiple of the teachers there.

Danny gulped, he flew in when it started and was instantly thrown into the air by Nezus crane, Which caused immense pain in Danny's part, Aizawa wrapped his scarf around Danny, slamming him into the ground, Danny let out a strangled cry realizing this was no joke.

Danny growled and slammed his hands into the ground. The teachers became confused until multiple ghost shield rose from the ground, and surrounded them. Danny booked it to the exit on foot since flying would drain him from his energy even more then running would.

Suddenly a bullet hit him in the shoulder and he screamed. Snipeshot got a bit confused until Danny went invisible with a wide smirk. Danny took a deep breathe. "I'm going ghost!" He screamed. Danny growled, floating up; Snipeshot ogled in amazement until Danny let out his ear piercing screech. The wa was overused at this point; but Danny's ability to let out the earbusting scream wasn't one to relax on. Suddenly the shield bubbles with the teachers in it went flying, and Snipeshot was sent flying.

Danny's spectral tail appeared and he floated up, barely able to keep into the air and flew straight for the exit until he was slammed into the ground by AllMight sitting on him,

Danny let out a loud cry in pain, just to distract AllMight, The stronger man got off of him only to find himself handcuffed.
"W-What?!" AllMight shouted, Danny quickly ran to the exit, before getting yelled at by Present Mic and sent flying, Blood spilled from Danny's ears, and Danny let out his own Wail which sent Hizashi flying.

Danny got through the exit quickly, he breathed heavily.

Nezu nodded.
"Congratulations, Danny Phantom."

——————

After Danny recovered, which was about a day; the 1st Semester ending ceremony was held.

Now it was time for that dumb training camp.

——————————-

Summer vacation started, and so Danny did his individual training in the woods by himself, his Summer was consecutively staying close to home and training and pushing his limit.

Sometime Danny regretted coming here, but at the same time it wasn't something he nessecarily hated.

Clockwork trusted him for a reason.

"Hey Danny!" Denki yelled, Midoriya and Mineta was with him. "Wanna come to the pool with us?" Denki asked; obviously he accepted.

They all went to the pool after asking Aizawa first. "How idiotic, you perverts are so annoying. Endurance training is the only thing we came for, not your perverted dreams." Danny growled at Mineta. Denki and Mineta ogled.

"Do what you want but in my freshman year I just used my invisibility and stuff to just phase through the locker rooms." Danny smirked evilly. Denki and Mineta went wide eyed.
"Evil! Evil I say!" Mineta screamed. They all got dressed and went to the pool much to the boys dismay, everyone was invited.
Training was rather fun. Danny was self conscious so he wore a sweatshirt over his swimming suit.

Training was rather easy, but it looked like Midoriya and Iida was having a rather thoughtful conversation, this made Danny remember Tucker's pep talks, though they weren't very pep, he laughed a bit. Sams yelling always made him think harder.

He took a deep breathe and looked at Bakugou approaching and yelling something. Danny heard the pool race was going on so he just sat on the sidelines and watched as the first row went on.

Then the second game, and the last group.
Danny laughed at the constant behavior of sportsmanship from the group, well except Bakugou.

Danny watched quietly. "Hey man, why aren't you going to the race?" Denki asked, "oh uh, swimming's not really my ideal." Danny laughed. "Oh come on! You can go against me if you want!" Mina said happily.
"Oh really, I just don't do water." He laughed quietly. Mina gave a pouty face and sighed. "Fine." Danny rolled his eyes. Danny walked up to the jump off area.

"Isn't that sweatshirt a bit impractical?" Iida asked loudly. "Oh, I guess so.." Danny laughed gently. Danny took a deep breathe and hesitantly took it off.
Everyone gazed at the boys scars; which surprised everybody. He went up against Bakugou, Todoroki and Midoriya.

The whistle blew and Danny floated into the air, turning his legs into a tail , suddenly he slammed into the water. He came up and saw Aizawa. He laughed gently and got up.

"Thank Clockwork you got here. I can't swim worth crap." Danny laughed loudly. Everyone went wide-eyed.

"YOU CANT SWIM?!" They all asked.

—————————-

Danny made his trek home and sighed, he got into the apartment by phasing through the door. "Much needed sleep!" Danny said satisfied. He jumped onto the bed and fell asleep quickly.

Summer camp was gonna be hell.