Chapter 6

I apologize for not updating in a while, not that anybody really cares lol.
———————
Bakugou watched the boy fall to the ground, he walked over and grabbed him; hoisting him up and sighing. "I'll take him to infirmary girl."

Everyone was dumbfounded. Did Bakugou- the one and only ultimate asshole- just offer to take this guy to the infirmary?

Sighing, the boy carried Danny to the infirmary, he slid the door open and placed him on the bed. Danny groaned gently and opened his eyes to see Bakugou sitting there. He gently lifted himself up. "Why are you here?" Danny groaned, rubbing his head. "I want to know more about you, your quirk. I'm not stupid like the rest of the bunch. Your quirk is powerful." Bakugou said angrily.

"Ugh will you people shut up about quirks for one second! I can't even be myself around you idiots!" Danny angrily pouted; he turned to his side and sighed.

"Be yourself?" Bakugou questioned.
"Like I would tell you what I meant by that." Danny rolled his eyes; not that Bakugou could see his face. Bakugou grabbed him by the arm; and turned him around. "Answer me." Bakugou growled. "Leave me alone." Danny spat back.

"I said—" He was cut off by Danny blasting him in the face. He went flying and hit the wall with a whimper. Danny instantly got up and checked on him. "Shit! Are you alright?!" Danny asked quietly. "I'm fine. Get off of me." He pushed Danny off angrily. Danny got up and hovered above the ground- he sighed noticing his energy was already regaining.

"Fine. I'm leaving then. I don't need your help or anybody else's." Danny decided angrily.

"Wait—" Bakugou tried to stop him but Danny flew through the roof and went back to Aizawas classroom.

"Kid-" Aizawa noticed him flying in, which Aizawa was currently teaching the other hero studies class. Everyone seemed confused when Danny flew in with a pouty face and looked oddly adorable. He sat down on the inside of Aizawas desk to hide from everyone.

"Get to work everyone. Worksheets won't complete themselves." Aizawa said frustratedly. He walked over to Danny, and crouched down. "What's wrong kid?" Aizawa sighed.

"That Bakugou guy is a dick."

"Language."

"Whatever."

"Look, just go back to class, I'm sure he's just in a bad mood— like.. always." Aizawa huffed.

"All you people care about is quirks. I can't be normal for one second. I wish I was normal." Danny sighed, burying his face into his hands.

"Come on, I'll walk you to class; and if you agree to stay in class I'll buy you dinner." Aizawa smiled.
Danny's eyes shine; "really?" Danny gaped. "Of course."

"Thanks dad!" Danny smiled, and before he knew it his face was bright red and Aizawa went wide eyed.
"Oh— I-I'm Sorry! I didn't mean to-" Danny's face went even redder. Danny went invisible and groaned. "It's fine, Danny. Let's get you to class." Aizawa smiled. Danny went visible and Aizawa leaned up,

Danny got up aswell and everyone was staring at him. Danny waved and he floated up and straight through the door. Everyone gasped and Aizawa opened the door and walked out.

"This kid.." Aizawa laughed.

He was something alright.