Chapter 21

Danny gave a gentle sigh, Midoriya was back from house arrest; and Aizawa was informing them about their future work studies.

  "Work studies are the most important thing in your days as a first year, Now; Since I don't feel like doing this today, I'll introduce these people here." Aizawa yawned,

In cane three students, Which Danny had realized as the Big Three because Midoriya was rambling so much.

  The shy guy had a weird talk about potatoes then said he wanted his mommy, the bubbly blue haired chick was asking everybody questions; until she got to Danny.

  "Hey you're kinda bland, do you ever cut your hair? You're kinda tall for a first year!"

  Danny groaned and put his head down. She continued messing with Danny's hair.

"Alright cut it out!" Danny snapped, pushing her away.

  The girl blinked for a minute before giving an 'Awh!' Face and messing with him more. Gosh; and he thought Sam was bad.

   Danny gave a gentle sigh; looking up at the blonde guy. Nejire kept bothering him, along with the other students for a bit.

    Aizawa gave a slight scold. "This is completely irrational."

  "Ah! There's no need for you to worry Eraser Head, The future is gonna be!!" Mirio cheered.

Everyone was quiet.
  "Awful!" Mirio laughed. He went in a rant on how they didn't have a sense of Humor.

  "I know! All of you first years fight me at once!" Mirio cheered.

  They all made their way to the training area; everyone seemed pretty confident.

   Midoriya started off with an attack on Mirio, charging up quickly. Midoriya charged off only to phase right through him.
  Danny blinked; and laughed a bit, Danny snorted watching A naked guy literally destroying everybody. Danny didn't mind not getting his butt kicked in for once.

    Danny gave a gentle sigh and cracked his hands; "Well I guess I'm the only one left." Danny gave a slight yawn. Mirio turned to the boy,

  Danny gave a slight smile.

  Aizawa sighed; "Danny, this isn't.-"

Mirio phased behind him, and sent a punch;
Danny became intangible letting it phase right through him, he turned tangible after separating his body with spectral manipulation; causing Mirios arm to get stuck in the spectral essence.

  Mirio gave a shocked look, Danny swept Mirios feet from under him; only to be dragged underground with him. Danny activates his Intangibility just in time to fly back up.

  Danny flew into the air; only to be attacked from above and slammed into the ground with a punch to the stomach.
Danny gave a cough and gave a whince.

  "Yeah no, I don't wanna deal with a naked guy." Danny sighed, walking back over to Aizawa.

Danny looked at everybody on the ground holding their stomach.

Danny sighed. "Naked isn't my forte.."

  "What do you think? Isn't my quirk so strong?!" Mirio chuckled. Nejire explained his quirk was Permeation. He explained his quirk: Which Midoriya pretend to make notes.. mental notes?

  Mirios explanation that all of his senses are disabled during his permeation; it was completely different from his Intangibility.

  Danny tapped his chin gently looking at the ground.

  Mirios explanation was.. eventful. It was very pointless to Danny; but was regarded as a good speech from others.

   Danny's only thoughts were how he would get muffins from locked counters if he couldn't use it so well..

  Danny shook his head.

  Danny disregarded what was everyone saying practically; everyone was talking about being plus ultra.. or something.

  "Let's get back to class now, say thank you." Aizawa sighed. "Thank you!" The class yelled. Mirio,Nejire and Tamaki walked out.

  Danny shrugged.

————————

"Did anyone surprise you?! I wanna know! Spill!" Nejire giggled.

  "I usually use the element of surprise; by that Problem child detected my moves! That plain looking kid had some intense power too." Mirio hummed. "I'm sure that Sir would love them!" Mirio cheered.

————————

Danny sat cross legged on his bed; watching the sunset deflected on his roof from Amity.

  He thought quietly. How would things be different if they were back?

  Danny sighed. He stretched out and laid back; watching the sun set slowly.

  "Goodnight."