Chapter 17

They were sitting at the front of the station, helicopters going past,
"We did the right thing, I hope." Danny whinced.

The news was terrifying Aizawa and the others. The plan was thrown out of the roof;
Danny and the others watched the news in fear.

—————-

AllMights appearance ... his real appearance was now in screen, Midoriya was sweating.
Danny growled and clenched his fist, he couldn't let this happen. He wanted to fly toward him, help him, but he couldn't.
His fall fell from existence, AllMight looked frightened.
Danny's form fell, his black hair flopping down onto his face.

"AllMight..." Danny growled. Midoriya was panicking at the sudden comments. Suddenly they were all screaming for AllMight to get it together, and soon AllMight was charged up,
He growled, and was standing half destroyed.
"Very genius, that's the last of your strength isn't it? A wounded hero is a very fearful animal." All for One laughed,

"You have what, one or two punches left?"
Suddenly Endeavor and EdgeShot appeared.
"What the hell is with that frail body?!" Endeavor screamed.

"Stand up and show them why you're better!" Endeavor screamed.

The hero's started assisting quickly, and AllMight looked grateful.

"You're still everybody number ones hero!" EdgeShot screamed. Everyone was screaming and cheering for AllMight, tears from all over Japan and the world. The students admiration had no bounds, they aspire to be like him.

All for One shot a giant blast, "How pointless, let's stop dwelling on dreams and start dwelling in reality." All for One growled.

Suddenly all for one charged all of his adorned quirks, "one for all no longer dwells within you." All for One laughed.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA! He's the one you passed the quirk onto!" All for One laughed.

All might charged back with a punch that started overwhelming himself and All for One, the two Fist to Fist. The comments were inhearable now from Danny due to everyone screaming.

AllMight resisted a lot, and All For One looked pissed.

"I refuse.. TO DIE!" AllMight yelled.

The power AllMight held was unexplainable, the one he had passed into Midoriya, it meant the best was within them, and AllMight was going to overpower him. Suddenly a throw to the ground and Helicopters were sent around, and it became quiet.

AllMight dripped blood, and Helicopters surrounded him. Suddenly, he gave a fist up, and strengthened himself, people cheered loudly in tears, and people were excited.

"AllMight stands victorious!"

The final act as the symbol of peace, and as a hero.

——————-

The damages were rather bad these days, the rescues were frequent, there were to be many casualties.
Everyone was in tears. "Now.. now it's your turn." AllMight pointed at the camera. To most it was a warning toward others, but to them; to Midoriya and Danny, it was just the opposite. A warning that he had used up everything.
It was someone else's turn to take the light.
And Danny knew Midoriya could do it.

————————————————————-

I'm sorry this is so short but I couldn't think of anything to write here, it's just the ending of the episode "One for All."

The journey is not over yet! I will continue writing until I finish season four, and after that some Danny phantom stuff will be implemented, and after that then.. maybe I'll take suggestions!
Until next time, End of the Beginning, Beginning of the end!

Go beyond, Plus Ultra.

Going ghost. ☑️