Chapter 19

Everyone met up in Gym Gamma for the rest of the summer. Everyone was practicing easily, Bakugou having the easiest training.

  The training for Danny was boring, an ultimate move? That's basically what his ghostly wail was.
  "Hey, Stop staring off into space." Ectoplasms clone sighed. "Oh sorry. I don't know what the point in this is though; I already have an ultimate move." Danny huffed.
  "Then let's test it!" Ectoplasms clone said enthusiastically, it  jumped up and Danny took a deep breathe; he transformed and let out his Ghostly wail which shook the entire structure, but Danny fell to the ground; his body trembling.

  "You May have that, but it's not strong enough to take someone out that way, you need practice."  Ectoplasms clone sighed.

The next few days were spent training, everybody got ready for what would be the next step in their job as U.A students- the provisional license exam.

Danny had enough with training, it was annoying at this point; but in finalization Danny had his new Costume and new Ultimate move.

  Danny's new costume was reinforced with a coat; that allowed reinforcement, that matched his costume but had tools he could use.

  Danny sighed. The provisional license exam was nothing to joke about.

———————-

The day of the license was here, and Shiketsu High was who they were going against.
  "Eraser?! I'd know that scrawl anywhere!" Miss Joke laughed.

  "If I was your wife you'd have a future full of constant laughing, marry me!" Joke laughed. Aizawa seemed incredibly annoyed.
  There were second years there aswell, and there was something about the guy with brownish black hair that made Danny sigh.

    ———————- this line is brought to you by Me, i literally cannot write the stupid provisional license exam so go watch the episode and imagine Danny it because I'm a lazy fuck , season 3, episode 53. —————————-

Danny heaved at the balls being thrown his way, he separated from the class because he didn't want to deal with Midoriya and the others getting in his way, just like Todoroki,
  Danny heard someone and turned quickly, Todoroki was behind him, but Danny realized something; his buttons weren't in the same place.

  Danny instantly growled, realizing the guy pretending to be Todoroki was holding a ball close. "Hey dude!" The 'Todoroki' said.

  Danny growled and went invisible, Danny slammed a ball into each of the guys targets,

  "Ishimi Tartaso; Out!" A voice rang. Danny smirked; "Metamorphosis, huh?" Danny laughed.

  Danny floated into the air realizing he was almost completed, he definitely knew the others were in trouble,  he flew off only to have a ball fly past him,

   He glanced around and noticed the explosion from Yo Shindo.

  Danny noticed a person on his tail, if this person was flying then- suddenly his target was hit, he glanced around and noticed a guy on the rocks.

    Danny growled and was suddenly slammed in the face by a force, he noticed it was a clone on the rocks. Danny summoned a shield and threw him off,

  He grabbed the guys arm as soon as the shield dissapeared and slammed the two targets left on the guy.

  "Sad, and Here I thought I'd be out here longer." Danny scoffed.

  "And that's 52, oh wait— 53 passed! There's less then half of the spots left!" The guy announced, Danny flew off to the vantage point.

"They'll make it, I'm sure."