Chapter 8

Danny flew in, and Aizawa almost threw a villain into him. Suddenly he spotted Vlad.

Danny dove down, only to be slammed into the ground with a strangled cry. Aizawa whipped around to see the boy slammed into the ground with the vampiric man shoving his foot onto his back. Half of the class was teleported to random areas.

"How idiotic. You couldn't save your family, your friends. You couldn't save anybody yet you think you can save these people? You're pathetic." Vlad spat angrily.

Danny growled and went intangible, he turned around and grabbed Vlads foot, turning and slamming him into the ground. Danny charged his hands with ectoplasmic rays and slammed them into Vlads face. Vlad used his legs to kick Danny in the stomach, sending him flying into the air. Danny was on the verge of just..

No, he couldn't. Danny flew through the air and slammed his foot into Vlads face. Things were looking rough, everything was for everyone. Danny was distracted.

Vlad grabbed the boy by the neck and slammed him into the ground, knocking him unconscious. Shigaraki smiled, and nodded to Danny. Vlad picked up Danny, and flew over to Shig. He slammed Danny intro the ground, twisting his arm back and throwing his foot into the boys back to pin him down.

Danny slowly woke up to see Aizawas elbow being destroyed and his eyes widened. "Stop!" Danny yelled, struggling. Shigaraki looked and laughed. "What're you going to do? Fly at me?"

"I said.. STOP!" Danny screamed, his wail coming out, Vlad was sent through the walls, and Shigaraki was sent flying, the Nomu had slight brain damage.

Danny let out raspy breathes and Aizawa ran with Danny to the top to see Thirteen destroyed. "Thirteen.." Aizawa whinced. Danny was barely hanging on to whatever life he had left.

Suddenly AllMight slammed into the door, and went on a spiel Danny barely could hear, his vision and hearing fading in and out.

Everything else was blank, Danny couldn't remember it. He could barely breathe.

——————-

Beep..beep.. beep.

"Is he gonna wake up..?" Danny heard a voice gently.

Danny's eyes shot open and he tried screaming but his voice barely came out. "Calm down.. its okay." Infirmary girl whispered. Danny blinked gently looking at his hands.

"I.. can't talk.." He rasped out; barely bearable.

"It's okay.. just breathe." Infirmary girl smiled, she laid a gentle kiss, costing some of his energy, but his throat started to feel better. 

"Where's.. Aizawa..?" He rasped out. "He's fine, he's at home." She smiled.

"How long.." He rasped. "About a week, class has been quiet, the sports festival is coming soon." She smiled. Danny started the floodgates. Why didn't he just transform? He practically ruined his vocal cords.

He wept quietly until he heard a door open. He turned quickly to see Kirishima. "K-kiri!" He whinced quietly. Kirishima ran in, "Guys he's awake!" Kirishima yelled happily. Almost the whole class ran in except Mineta and Shoji. Danny let out a cough, and Infirmary girl gave him a small glass of water and a cough drop.

Gently Danny let out a raspy breathe.

"Danny are you alright?" Uraraka asked quietly. "Sam, Tucker.." He said quietly, closing his eyes.

"Who?" Kirishima asked quietly. Everyone examined the broken boy. "I've been lying to everyone and they don't even seem to care." He whispered gently. Suddenly time stopped.

"Daniel."

"Hey, Clockie." He said raspily.

"I never said you had to hide it from them. I only said to keep them safe." Clockwork sighed. "Wouldn't that-"

"Daniel, they're your friends. Just like Sam and Tucker."

Tears flooded down as he balled up and cried loudly. "I want them back." He sobbed. "I can't bring them back, Daniel." Clockwork sighed. "You can talk to them, they're safe." Clockwork smiled.

"Time in."

Daniel breathes gently. Everyone looked at him. "There's something you guys don't know." Daniel admitted.

Midoriya walked over, "If it's that you have a multiple power quirk, we know.." Midoriya smiled. Everyone nodded.

"I'm too weak right now, but it's better if I show you." He rasped.

Everyone nodded awkwardly. "I'm.. gonna go home." He spoke. Gently Danny grabbed his bag and cough drops and he went intangible and flew through the roof.

"Show us.. what..?" Yayorozu asked.