Chapter 24

I recently noticed that I have over 500 reads and 30 votes, seeing that this story was written as a coping mechanism to get away from reality I'm surprised it got so much attention. Thank you so much. 🥺
—————————————————————

Danny sighed, landing in a nearby area where his class was.

"So where are they?" Todoroki sighed. "They should be around here some-"

Danny was cut off by a shriek. "OH MY GOSH!"

Danny held his ears, the five boys turning quickly to see a certain Latina girl. ( is She Latina? )

"DANNY YOURE ALIVE?!" Paulina screamed on the top of her lungs,

Causing the entire class to surround the five boys, Danny quietly hid behind Kirishima in fear,
It wasn't genuine fear obviously, it was fear to see how they'd react to knowing he just ran away instead of facing what he had caused in the first place.
  "Bro, you should face them." Kirishima sighed, he grabbed the raven haired boy and pulled him to the front.
To no avail out came many gasps.

Especially from the two in the back.

"Move you lugs!" Came a familiar voice from the crowd, from one side was Sam pushing through the crowd and Tucker on the other, they found each other,  and pushed through; the kids parting like the Red Sea.

  "Danny!" Sam said happily, she ran over hugging Danny tightly, in to which he busted into tears and started sobbing.

This startled both Sam and Tucker, along with the other people watching.

"Danny-Kun?" Midoriya asked, watching the boy sob his eyes out. Danny turned his head to the familiar greenette boy, and the boy hugged Danny tightly along with Sam and Tucker.

  The four parted from the hug and Danny took a deep breathe.
"Alright.. there's a lot you guys don't know, but the explaining can wait until we get you all to safety." Danny sighed. The class looked a bit baffled, until Kirishima started explaining,

"We go to U.A, a school for people that want to become pro heroes, we set up an area for you to learn how to control your new quirk. " Kirishima sighed.

Bakugou looked ticked off, which None was enjoying.
"Alright, so when are we going? Or are we just standing here?" Dash scoffed.

Danny sighed, he focused his energy; and summoned a giant shield, he pulled it above his head as a platform, and phased his legs into his spectral tail form.

"D-Danny! You—" Sam was going to say something until Danny cut her off. "I know what I'm doing Sam." He smiled. Everyone loaded on like instructed, this is where Danny had the hard part.

He lifted everybody up, struggling greatly to use so much strength in his human form. He flew as fast as possible , eventually arriving without much difficulty as expected.

  "You have a lot of explaining to do." Tucker huffed.