Fan Service Chapter

⚠️ Just a fair warning, this chapter may contain rather 13+ subjects. I myself, felt the want to write this. If you do not enjoy anything as such; Spicy Fluff, subjective comments.

DO NOT READ.

This chapter is not important to the story whatsoever, it's just some fan service I wanted to put out as the author of the story, so again if you don't enjoy such subjects or you're younger audience,

DO NOT READ. ⚠️

⚠️ Thank you. ⚠️

——————————-

Danny had gave a small sigh, he was out of the Infirmary faster then he was put in, because he body had recovered quite quickly, though his sanity hadn't.

Sam wouldn't even take a glance at him and Tucker was barely talking to him. What'd he do wrong?

He felt a hand gently rest on his shoulder, and he looked over to a see a rather frowny Kirishima. "Oh, hey Kiri." Danny smiled.

Kirishima gave a small smile, the boy moved his hand.

"Mina wants to know if you wanna come chill with us in the common room? She wants to play truth or dare." Kirishima sighed. Danny shrugged, what would be the harm in it?

Absolutely EVERYTHING.

———

"Danny! You made it! Thank god! It would be sooo boring without you!" Mina chuckled. Danny blinked, "What?" He asked, confused.

"Nothing!" She smiled.

Danny shrugged, he sat next to Kirishima like usual, Mina across from them along with a couple of others, like Jiro, Hagakure, Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugou, Tsuyu, Uraraka, And surprisingly, Iida.

The group was a bit quiet until Mina gave a small cough. "Okay! Let's start!" Mina smiled. "Danny! Truth or dare?" She giggled.

"Oh, uh Truth.. I guess." He shrugged.

"I know you're older then us, or whatever, have you ever been in anything, I dunno, spicy?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Uh- No." Danny said awkwardly. "Lame." Hagakure joked, he stuck her tongue out at her.

"Hagakure, Truth or dare?" Danny hummed. "Dare!" She smiled, waving her hands. "I dare you to confess to your crush." He laughed. You could feel her face heat up from there, and she quietly got up. "I-Okay.." she said quietly. She ran upstairs. "OJIRO!" She screamed.

Everyone's eyes widened, and they all began laughing.

Hagakure came back down with Ojiro, they were holding hands and he sat down next to her. They all just assumed it went well.

"Okay! Uh-Todoroki! Truth or dare?" She smiled evilly, which was unseeable. "Dare.." He said, his usual monotone expression giving a cold chill. "I dare you to.. kiss the cutest person in this room!" Hagakure laughed.

Todoroki blinked, and turned to a mirror. He kissed it. Danny would start snorting, then laughed his ass off, wheezing.

Todoroki let out a small chuckle and Midoriya did as well. "I'm joking." Todoroki smiled. He turned to Midoriya and kissed him on the forehead. Midoriyas face lit up like a lightbulb and he covered his face.

((To my tododeku shippers, you're welcome.))

"Bakugou, truth or dare?" Todoroki sighed. "Dare." The boy huffed.

"What's the worst thing you've been called?" Todoroki hummed. "Pissy Pomeranian." He turned, glaring at Danny. The raven haired boy laughed a bit.

"Kirishima!" The boy said angrily. "Eh- Yeah?" The redhead turned to Bakugou. "Truth or dare?" The ash blonde hummed. "Dare I guess." Kirishima shrugged. "Kiss Danny."

"W-w-What?!" The redhead said, taken aback by Bakugous Dare. Danny gave a small blush,

"You heard me shitty hair."

Danny sighed, he grabbed Kirishima, and kissed the boy. Kirishima let out a muffled surprised gasp, then melted into the kiss.

The two parted quickly, both of the boys faces Redder then Kirishimas hair.

"Okay! I'm done!" Danny got up, and left.

Kirishima chased after him. "W-Wait Danny!"

Danny turned. "I'm sorry! I didn't wann-" Danny cut the boy off, "Sorry for what? I'm just a bit tired." The raven haired teen laughed. This made Kirishimas face go into flames.

Danny tilted the boys chin up, then gently kissed the boy.

Kirishima felt his heart stop, but continued to kiss back, and felt Danny wasn't parting anytime soon.

Danny bit the bottom of Kirishimas lip, causing him to gently open his mouth, this let Danny slip his tongue into the boys mouth, Kirishima was dying at this point— how was he so skilled?

Kirishima felt weak at the knees, and Danny was exploring every part of the boys mouth.

Danny gently parted from the boy, a string of saliva connecting them. Kirishima let out a small pant, out of breathe while Danny was completely fine.

Kirishima looked at the taller boy, "W-What—?"

"I can do it again if you didn't get the memo Kirishima. I like you, so don't be too dim witted." Danny smiled.

Kirishima felt his heart rise from his chest into his throat. Danny gently gave a small chuckle.

"P-Please do that again.." Kirishima mumbled.
"What?"

"What?"

Danny smirked, he gently pushed his tongue into the boys mouth, connecting their lips beforehand, Kirishima fought back for dominance but didn't win, and Danny gently parted, leaving the boy dumbfounded. "See you tomorrow Kirishima."

"B..Bye.."

——————-

Mm. Lovely fan service.