Chapter 3

Danny woke up in a hospital bed, no— an infirmary bed. He got up, his body aching, he was bandaged up almost head to toe, suddenly a grumpy voice caught him off guard.
"You're reckless kid, that's gotta stop."

Danny lifted his gaze to a black haired man that looked sleep deprived, the mans hair was tied in a ponytail and he had a small scar below his eye.

Danny blinked in amazement. A pro-hero.

"Eraser head?" Danny gaped. Aizawa sighed. "Yeah. What's your name kid?" Aizawa asked.
"Daniel Fenton, but Danny's fine." He mumbled. Aizawa walked over and Danny flinched a bit. Aizawa chose to ignore this as just instinct when someone unknown gets too close to you. "We tried calling your parents but there are no numbers listed, care to explain?" Aizawa said cautiously, crossing his arms.
Danny looked at his hands, and he couldn't hold it back anymore, he didn't even make any noise, tears just started falling down his face, and they wouldn't stop.

"Hey, hey kid! It's alright don't cry— uh.." Aizawa said awkwardly. Danny gave a small hic, and wiped his face. "Sorry.. I-Uh.." Danny sighed, he cleaned his face gently with his bandaged hand. "Kid- are you alright?" Aizawa said quietly. Danny sighed. "My uh- p-parents.." he whimpered a bit and tears fell down his face again. "T-they're uh-" he gave a small hic.

"They're g-gone." He mumbled. Aizawas eyes widened, "kid- you shouldn't be alone- do you have any other relatives to go to or.. friends?" The pro-hero said quickly. It was un-like Aizawa to start being so soft, but the kid just almost got himself killed and now he's breaking down crying. "No.. they uh- they're gone too." He said, holding back tears.

Aizawa sighed and rubbed his face. "You don't have any guardians, at all?!" He said loudly. Danny flinched; he turned his face away. "No. I dont. I live in an apartment by myself." Danny said, fiddling his hands together.

Aizawa sighed. "Kid- you're not legal age to live by yourself, you're like-"

Blue mist pooled from Danny's mouth and he shot up quickly and let out a loud growl. Aizawas eyes widened and he stared at the now angered boy.

"Vlad I know you're there!" He said quickly.
"Kid-"

"Come out!" Danny said even angrier, his eyes went bright green.

"Daniel." Aizawa said loudly, the boy turned around.
"Calm down, there's none here."

Daniel blinked, his eyes going normal, suddenly he was shot in the back and he went flying. He slammed into the wall and Aizawa stood quickly, he turned to see Daniel being hoisted into the air by an invisible source, his eyes strained and suddenly the man wasn't invisible anymore. He had black hair and looked vampiric. "What?! I didn't inactivate my invisibility!" Vlad said angrily.

Danny's hand blazed green and he slammed his fist into Vlads face sending him flying out the window. Danny stood weakly and got up almost falling to shambles, any stitches he had were re-opened. He spat out blood. "Kid- let me handle this." Aizawa said quickly.
"No. I'm gonna handle my own battles like I always have." Danny said, his eyes blazing green.

Suddenly the boys hair turned pure Snow White, his eyes green and his black and white jumpsuit appearing. He sped down and flew out the window.

"What the hell?!" Aizawa said quickly, he walked to the shattered window and looked down, he blinked on accident, and the mans ghostly aura appeared back, vlad stood weakly only to be blasted to the ground again by a strong green orb.

"Why are you here?!" The boy yelled angrily. Vlad didn't respond. Suddenly Danny punched it and it disappeared. His eyes widened and he was smacked in the back of the head. He fell down. "Daniel; I want you to join me." Vlad smirked.