Chapter 31

Danny let out a small sigh, his parents were back?

How was all of this happening? It was so confusing. Sometimes Danny just wanted everything to go back to normal, he gently put his face in his hands and let out a small groan.

  Kirishima saw that Danny was having a bad day, so he walked over and hugged Danny.

  Danny gave a small smile. "Why the sudden hug?" He hummed, patting Kirishimas head.
"You look sad. I don't want you to be sad." Kirishima huffed. "You sound like a child." Danny laughed.

Kirishima blushed a bit, and chuckled. The two boys parted from each other.

  "I have to go talk to my parents, I'll see you later Kirishima." Danny smiled, he walked away.

  "So how'd it go?" Mina yelled, falling from behind a wall, "Just a hug, Mina.." Kirishima laughed.

"You need to confess to him eventually! You like him don't you?" Mina huffed, glaring at him. "I-I know! I just.. I don't know— he won't be here forever.." Kirishima sighed, glaring at the ground. "What?" Mina asked.

  "He said he was sent here to protect us, what if he goes back?" Kirishima looked to Mina sadly. "Let's hope it doesn't turn out that way, then." Mina smiled.

/—————/

"Boss, we have sights on your minions, when will you activate them?"

"Soon."

"Yes Sir."

/—————/

Danny sighed, listening his parents blabber on about how this world is dangerous, like he didn't already know that.

  "Danny, you're enrolled in a school for the best, and you didn't bother tell us?" Maddie said quietly.
"Would you believe me if I said Vlad was here too?" He rolled his eyes.

  "Vlad?!" Jack yelled. Danny sighed, "That's my point, have you seen Jazz?" Danny asked.

  Maddie shook her head. "So Dan didn't bring her back." Danny sighed, putting his head down. "We need to go, please be safe Danny." Maddie sighed, the two disappeared out the door.

Danny let out a frustrated yell, and sat down in a chair to regain his thoughts. Then, he heard a whisper, and it started to get annoying.

   Then he heard screaming.

  He ran down the hallway, almost falling flat on his face as he quickly made a sharp turn to find who was screaming. Sam was attacking Mineta, her eyes were dark Magenta.

  Danny quickly encased Sam in ice, "Mineta! Go find a teacher or something!" Danny yelled.

Mineta ran off crying, and Danny let out a sigh, suddenly he was pulled backward and he let out a strangled cry. "Hi. Danny." Tucker smiled, "T-Tuck! Let go!" He choked out.

The boy sighed and shook his head, his magenta eyes scanning Danny cautiously. Suddenly Danny was thrown through the giant window

He went into shock, his body freezing up, what was happening..?

——-

"SERO! HOLY SHIT! ABOVE YOU!" Kaminari yelled, Sero looked up to see Danny freefalling from a window.

  He quickly propelled himself up, using his tape to jump from a tall tree, his tape wrapped around Danny, securing him in Seros arms as Kaminari used Seros left over tape to make a small hammock of sorts to catch the two.

  They fell into the hammock, and then fell into the ground after it snapped. Danny let out a small gasp.
"Danny! Are you alright?!" Kaminari asked quickly. "T-they're under control.." he mumbled. "What?" Sero asked.

  "Everyone from my old class is under control! We need to get them far from UA!" Danny said quickly getting up, he stumbled slightly then regained his posture.

  "Oh~ oopsie! Must've been my mistake!" A boy laughed gently, wrapping his arms around Danny's shoulders. Danny shoved the hooded boy off.

"How rude!~" the boy giggled, getting up. Sero growled and Kaminari stood guard.

  "I've been waiting a long time to meet you, Daniel."

"Who are you?" Danny growled. "What'd you do with my friends?!" Danny said angrily. "Revival comes with a price, sadly. Their control..for their lives." The boy shook his head. Danny growled charging his hands with ectoplasm.

"Danny, your friends are dead, so is your family. They're all dead. Every single one-"

"SHUT UP!" Danny yelled, hitting the boy in the face with his ectoplasmic charged fist. The boy tumbled slightly, then smiled.

  "Bye bye, looking forward to seeing you again!~" the boy disappeared, he had teleported.

  "Who the hell was that...?"