Chapter 33

Danny slowly woke up, his head pounding. The last thing he had remembered was Kirishima sobbing, and he wanted to make sure Kirishima was okay. It was rather dark, around 11 pm. He had no idea what day it was.

He sat up, and felt his neck. It was wrapped up, it didn't burn anymore, but it still hurt. He looked at the window to see the moon glistening like always.

He got up unsteadily and opened the door, he closed it and heard a small groan, he turned to see Kirishima cuddled up with a shark teddy bear, and his eyes open and staring at him.

"D-Danny?" The boy whispered with a shaky voice.
Danny walked over, and without any context he ripped the plushie from his grip, frightening Kiri- until Danny squeezed himself in between Kirishimas arms and pressed his face into the redheads chest.

"D-Danny.." the boy said with a stutter, his face red. Boy, was he thankful that it was dark.

Danny didn't say anything, and Kirishima gave a small sigh, he wrapped his arms around Danny and pulled him close, and closed his eyes. The two cuddled together.

—————————

Danny woke up with a small yawn, and heard a click- like a photo being taken. He turned and realized he was sprawled out over Kirishima, and his face was in the crook of Kirishimas neck. He turned to see Mina taking a picture.

Danny gave a death glare, until he felt Kirishima sit up. He was now in the redheads lap, being held close and Kirishimas hands on his lower back.

"Mm.. goodmorning." Kirishima groaned, his eyes slightly closed.

"M-morning.." Danny mumbled quietly.

Kirishimas eyes widened to see himself holding Danny, his face went as bright as his hair and Danny just had a small blush across his face.
"So what happened last night?" Mina wiggles her eyebrows. "Nothing!" Kirishima said quickly.

  "Oh man Kirishima, you finally got together with him?" Kaminari asked, sipping coffee.

  Danny looked around a bit confused, he watched Kirishimas expression, which he was still extremely flustered.   "Oh, and the entire class is already awake. You guys slept like you've never slept before." Kaminari hummed,

  Danny, who realized that everybody had seen them cuddling, instantly turned his face into the crook of Kirishimas neck to hide his embarrassment.

  Kirishima huffed and pat Danny on the head. "So, we got how much supplies?" He turned his head to Mina. "Enough to last us a couple of months, which should be enough seeing how Mr Aizawa is already coming up with a plan." Mina hummed.

  Kirishima nodded.

  Danny fiddled with the bandages on his neck, already wanting them off. Kirishima looked to him and quickly swatted his hands away from his neck. "Danny, that Bandage is so you can heal up, not to play with." The boy said in a bit of a sad tone. Danny huffed. "It's squeezing my neck though, it's like the time Skulker practically choked me out." He grumbled.

  Kirishima blinked at a him, a bit confused.

  "Ghost guy." Danny sighed. Kirishima nodded.

  Danny looked up at Kirishima, then noticed none was actually looking at them; this made Danny's heart flutter a bit as a few thoughts rushed to his head.

  He gently laid a kiss on Kirishimas cheek, then scrambled from the boys lap and into the kitchen to get breakfast.

Kirishima was extremely flustered, but nonetheless got up to follow him. Danny was fiddling with some stuff, and eventually dropped a pan in frustration.