Chapter 10

All of Dannys team moved on, and eventually they were competing in a 1v1.

"Midoriya and Shinso.." Danny hummed. Beforehand Ojiro dropped out, saying something like he was Possessed.

Now it was Midoriya v Shinso.

"So you can just give up huh? In a way this is a test of how strong your spirit is." Shinso spat.

Danny growled.
"That monkey was going on about his pride, but I think he's an idiot for throwing away his chance like that." Shinso smiled.

"Don't you dare talk about Ojiro that way!" Midoriya ran Firth, only to stop mid-run with a blank expression.

"That's it, I win." Shinso smiled.

"I warned him not to say anything." Ojiro yelled, "Izuku will get out of this, I promise. He'll win." Danny smiled

He glared at Shinso, The purple haired maniac commanded him to turn around and walk out, and so he did.

"IZUKU!!" Danny yelled loudly. Something in Midoriya clicked, and he snapped out of it, breaking his fingers in the process to cause a loud commotion to snap out of it.

Everyone started cheering.

Then Midoriya went full force, surprising everyone, Midoriya grabbed Shinso by the neck, and slammed him out of bounds.

"IZUKU YOU DID IT!" Danny screamed, he cheered loudly and Mic started announcing the winner, causing everyone else to cheer.

———————

"I'm against Bakugou.." he admitted to Midoriya, smiling awkwardly. "WHAT?!" Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida yelled in unison.

"Yeah." Danny sighed. "I'm a bit scared in
all honesty, usually Sam and Tuck would be here helping me." He sighed.

"Who's Sam and Tuck..?" Uraraka asked cautiously. They were all sat in the rows, as Todoroki's course began.  Suddenly a huge block of ice practically pierced through Danny. He went intangible holding close to Uraraka, Shivering.

"Danny? It's okay." Uraraka cooed. He took a breathe and they all went normal. "Sorry that scared me a bit." He laughed. "It's fine, anyway who—"

"Sam was a girl I liked, one of my best friends. Tucker was like a brother to me, they were my best friends since as long as I can remember." Danny smiled gently. "Where are they now, if you don't mind me asking." Iida said, waving his hands.
"They're dead." Danny mumbled quietly.

"I'm so sorry Danny-Kun!" Midoriya reaches over and hugged Danny, which everybody joined in on.

"It's fine guys. Aizawas helping me get over it." Danny smiled.

"I forgot you live with Aizawa." The three laughed.

"Hey Kaminari got slammed dude." Kirishima chuckled.

"Hey Iidas up!" Midoriya cheered.

—————-

The round was over quick, everyone dumbfounded. "She.. used him as a living commercial.." Uraraka said shocked. Danny sighed, watching Aaoyoma v. Mina.

Aaoyoma started off with a laser, which Mina slid off around, she took a few seconds but knocked him down hard, Mina showing off her skills.

Yayorozu v. Tokoyami

These matches were going by quick. Instantly Toko sent out a shadow, Causing Momo to summon a shield, The shadow attacked time and time again, she summoned a baton, before realizing she was out of bounds. He bowed and Momo was dumbfounded. Danny floated off somewhere,