Chapter 30

So, I wrote a rather spicy fluff fan service chapter for anybody that wanted Kiri x Danny because I was bored. Will I ever post it? It's up to you guys if you wanna see it I guess.

On with the chapter.

————————-

Danny was back to normal within a couple of days. Sam seemed like she couldn't bare to look at him, and Tucker wasn't talking to him. Maybe it was the fact he had rejected her, but would that break their friendship?

  Danny gave a small sigh, and was tapping his pen until Kirishima halted him to a stop. "You alright?" The boy whispered. Danny nodded to the slightly flustered boy, and the two directed their attention back to class.

  "Costume improvements have been made, anybody who wanted minor upgrades have them, and any major changes were sent for approval to The costume committee." Aizawa sighed.  Danny groaned, he didn't even have time to upgrade much, let alone do anything grand to what he wanted.

  He upgraded his costume into a black hoodie and some pants, with some tactical boots and gear on a belt, the hoodie having the Danny Phantom logo on it. Basically a downgraded vigilante costume.

  The boy gave a gentle sigh and rubbed his head. That was until he heard a familiar screaming outside.

"GHOST!"
"Jack! There's no ghosts around! Be quiet!"

  The class turned their attention to the window, to a large man in an orange jumpsuit and a rather skinnier woman in a blue jumpsuit with goggles.

Danny gave a loud groan. "Oh my gosh, it's Casper high all over again.."

"You know these freaks, Danny?" Mineta asked. "Yes I do. They're my parents." He said, giving an angry glare. Mineta cowered before him.

"I thought you said your parents were dead—"

"They were. I don't know what's happening anymore." Danny sighed.

The boy whinced when he heard the door slam open.

  "Danny!" Maddie screamed, running toward the raven haired teen. She hugged him as tight as possible, a crack being heard in his now, not healing back. He gave a small whince.

"Danny! Are you alright?" Kirishima asked a bit worried. "I'm fine, thanks Kiri." He said, his back hurting a lot.

  "We were so worried! We came here and we had these weir— oh this is a high school." Maddie said looking around.
  "Yeah, no dip." Bakugou rolled his eyes.

  Aizawa walked over, "Hello Miss and Mister Fenton. Welcome to UA, i would appreciate it if you waited outside while I begin class."

  The two nodded and escorted themselves out.

Kirishima was soothingly rubbing the raven haired boys back, making Danny emit this weird purring noise, that was rather ghost like, but still a purr.

  Everyone glared at the boy a bit confused, then sighed.

Aizawa walked out of the classroom to talk to Danny's parents.

  Boy was the day eventful.

Sorry if this is hot trash, it's 3 am and I'm tired. I'll try again tomorrow.