Chapter 25

The class had made their way to the dorm area for the newcomers, Danny had been lost in thought, a training day coming up for the few people who offered to train the rather small class.

  Danny let out a sigh, staring at the roof. The explanation he gave his two friends seemed unreal, practically.

Yesterday..

"Danny, will you please explain? " Sam sighed, her tone making her seem annoyed to as much as she possibly could. "Yeah, we got here and suddenly you're here and using your powers?" Tucker grunted.

"Oh uh, yeah.. let's just , go somewhere else." Danny smiled, it was a weekend; so none was in the common room as much as they were in their rooms.

The three made it to the common room,  where Danny made them tea and sat them down. "So? Are you going to explain?" Tucker sighed.

Danny sighed. "Your guys deaths led me to the ghost zone, I stayed with Clockwork for a while—"

"Wait our deaths?! We died?!" Tucker jumped up. "Uh, yeah.. the nasty burger explosion." Danny blinked.
Suddenly all the memories flooded back to that day, and Sam stared at the ground. "Yeah, I remember."  Sam said, a slight nervousness added into her already shaky voice.

Danny cleared his throat, "I was thrown here, and I trained to get into the school. Ever since then I've been dealing with villains and fighting alongside pro heroes and Class 1-A." Danny rubbed his neck.

It was silent, it felt like the air was suffocating.

"Will we ever go back..?" Sam whispered quietly. Tucker and Danny looked to her. "I wanna go back, our life wasn't the best but, I don't wanna be like this." Sam clenched her fists, she hated such a life. She wanted it to go back to normal.

Tucker Sighed, " I cant help but agree." Tucker shrugged.

"I know, but this is my life now, and maybe yours too. And we have to get used to it."

Back to now.

Gently Danny sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. Tomorrow was classes and since they were all getting ready for the partnerships, training would do them good.

Possibly even better.

Danny closed his eyes, looking at the moon as it slowly went down. The time read 4 A.M.

  Danny got up, opening his door quietly, he turned around and closed it; locking it.

He walked downstairs and went to the common room to find Bakugou.

"You're up early." Danny commented, letting out a small yawn. Bakugou turned quickly and let out a scoff, "I could say the same to you." Bakugou sighed.

"Nightmares or something?" Danny asked, going into the pantry and grabbing some Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"No, just too much excitement from all the extras."

"Don't call them extras." Danny said, anger ringing his voice. "Why shouldn't I? It's exactly what they-" Bakugou was cut off by an angry comment, "That's exactly what you think, but it's not true." Danny raised his voice. He slammed the box down after filling his bowl, then turned to grab the milk from the fridge.

Bakugou quietly sighed; "Sorry." He apologized. "You don't have to apologize. It's just how you are." Danny grunted, he poured the milk, then put it back; grabbing his bowl and a spoon and sitting on the couch, taking out his phone and turning on some T.V.

  'Tomorrow is another day'

Danny yawned, eating his cereal. He finished his bowl quickly and put it away, walking back to the couch; and quickly falling asleep on accident while watching T.V.