Chapter 28

"Okay, so, would you be convinced if I just told you I look similar to Danny Phantom?" He laughed, rubbing the back of his neck out of nervous habit.

  "Honestly, no." Kwan blinked, staring at the white-haired boy. "Uh, I'm a big fan boy?" Danny blinked.

   Everyone glared at him.

  Tucker walker over, "Hey Danny, could I get an autograph?" He snickered.

Sam gave him a dead-eyed looked, but surprisingly Danny responded, "Over my dead body."

  The two busted out laughing loudly, and Danny's form disappeared, Sam couldn't help but join in on the laughter.

Everyone was confused, Aizawa walked over, patting the boy on the head. "Very Funny." The grumpy man chuckled.

  Suddenly an explosion went off catching everyone off guard.

  "Daniel, you're sooner then expected." Vlad sighed, fixing his now ripped cape. Danny growled, and his eyes turned green.

  "Oh, your scary eyes, his signature." Vlad looked over to the others, who were extremely confused.

  "Did that sicko actually revive them? How interesting." The vampiric man sighed, cracking his knuckles. He walked over and threw something at Danny, which he caught. It surrounded Danny and let out electricity into his body as he let out a blood curdling scream of agony.

"Danny!!" Sam and Tucker yelled quickly walking over, Tucker stuck his fingers to it and started to absorb the components of the technology.

  The electricity started to surround them, which Todoroki grabbed Kaminari and threw him into it, causing him to absorb the electricity.

  He went into "yay" mode, which caused him to put up his thumbs and give a brain dead look. Jiro snorted in laughter, and Yayorozu joined her in laughter.

     The vampiric man looked confused, and Danny was recovering slowly.

  The vampiric man blasted a shield between the class, Danny and himself.

Vlad walked over with his hands behind his back, and Sam and Tucker were banging on the forcefield.

  Todoroki sighed, and summoned ice underneath it, causing Vlad to ice over.

  Vlad became paralyzed and the shield faltered, Danny got up and growled.

  Danny walked over to Vlad, and in his anger a portal to the ghost zone opened with his pure strength. He kicked the ice out of anger, and it shattered causing Vlad to fall back into the portal, the portal closed up and Danny fell to the ground.

    Kirishima rushed over and quickly picked Danny up.

  "You'll be alright.." Kirishima sighed, he carried Danny off to Infirmary girl.

——————

Very short chapter, I apologize. But I have a few questions.

-Who do you want Danny to be shipped with?
-Any villain attacks you want?
-Any characters you want added into the story?

Answer and my wish is your command!

Lol.