Chapter 20

Danny gave a gentle sigh, he was able to relax now that the rest of the class was there.

   "Oh no! Insert city's name here has been attacked!" Mera yelled through the microphone. Danny huffed, "well at least it isn't pariah dark." Danny chuckled to himself.
   The room started to deconstruct, which was just like the first room; Danny clenched his fist.

   The announcer yelled to start and immediately Danny shot straight through the air and saw a 'kid' stuck under the debris, he flew over quickly.
  "Excuse me! Are you seriously injured on any spot of your legs or waist?!" Danny yelled, he made his way over before he stopped himself, "it hurts! Oh the pain!" The actor cried; Danny clenched his fist and realized the situation,

   Danny's hands charged with ice and he summoned ice between the two fallen pillars above the actor; the ice acted as support beams so when he moved the actor it wouldn't crush the entire area; Danny floated over; "I'm gonna grab you out, alright?!" Danny sighed.

  "What?! I could have serious injuries or-" the actor was cut off by being pulled straight out THROUGH the debris. The actors eyes widened; "What the hell?!"

  "I used my intangibility to pull you out, it allows you to go straight through things." Danny said quickly, the actor gave a shocked look. "I'm gonna get you to safety, it'll be okay." Danny said calmly, he flew off the ground and used a speed that wouldn't disturb injuries

  He gave him over to the Infirmary Area, informing them of the 'wound' on his waist and leg. Then he flew off to find more.

———————-

Danny had realized he had completely split from the group when Gang Orca busted through the wall; Danny gulped.

  Suddenly Todoroki and Wind Guy; who he totally ignored the name of,

  They started fighting, Danny growled realizing he had enough of this. Danny slammed his hands into the ground; and a ghost shield surrounded the area; allowing no further damage to the city.

  The two others were fighting while gang orca pummeled them, and the backup guys were destroyed by Shindo.
  Orca realized he was trapped, and then was smashed in the cuff by Midoriya, then time was called.

——————————-

Danny scanned the board, and realized his name was there.
  Danny's eyes widened and he jumped into the air and screamed "YES!" He slammed down onto his bottom- Midoriya and the rest started laughing a bit. "Ouchie!!" Danny pouted. Mina laughed; along with the other girls.

  The papers were handed out with the scores and Danny ogled at the score. "90?!" Danny yelled; everyone's eyes widened at him. "BECAUSE I FLEW TOO SLOW?!" Danny pouted. "Pffbt." Midoriya snorted.

  Suddenly they all realized, neither Bakugou nor Todoroki passed.
  Everyone had a bit of a sad moment; a motivational speech while Mineta talked about falling hierarchy of class roles.

  Minetas just weird.
  Suddenly Danny's heart started pounding;
Did I save everybody I could've? Maybe that's why my score was off by one? No.. it says i flew too slow..

Danny realized that another thing was put onto his paper, he didn't save all the other actors in the area.

  Danny's breathing became extremely heavy; which was concerning the people around him- why was his panic disorder affecting him now?  His obsession was affecting him; which it hadn't since..

  He rubbed his hands together; he wished Sam was here, she always had his medication on hand.

  It was just a simulation, just a simulation..
  He reminded himself.

     Gently a hand touched his shoulder and his eyes went blazing green, staring at Midoriya.

      Danny's emotion was terrible; it reminded Midoriya of when Bakugou exploded his desk in Middle School.

  "We should go Danny-Kun.. The bus is here." Midoriya said quickly, Danny nodded; his breathing going back to normal gradually.

  The wind guy who Danny forgot even existed for a minute said he hated Todoroki and ran off. Danny took a deep breathe and sighed.
  "Hey, you alright dude?" Kaminari asked; looking at Danny cautiously. Danny practically jumped three feet into the air, causing Aizawa to look at him cautiously.

  "Everyone get on the bus!" Iida yelled. Everyone loaded on, Danny taking the back seat next to Midoriya.
  "Are you alright Danny-Kun? You were kinda.. different back there." Midoriya asked quietly. "Oh uh, I'm fine." Danny gave a slight smile, and if Sam was here she'd know better not to believe that.

————————-
A day later..

Danny had awoken in his dorm room in cold sweat, he checked his alarm clock realizing that it was almost time to get up for class, Danny gave a small huff and opened his door, grabbing his slippers before he left his room.

   The stars on his roof dissapeared because the sun was rising in Amity as well. One thing Danny loved about being in U.A or Japan.. or whatever- the time worked the same as Amity.
  Maybe Clockwork was the reason for that; but Danny didn't nessecarily care.

  Danny passed by Midoriyas room on the way down- 

He stopped to see a paper.

  "Under house Arrest?" Danny asked quietly. Danny sighed.
  What'd he do this time?

Danny sighed, and walked to go brush his teeth; he saw Midoriya and Iida brushing their teeth. "Heyo." Danny waved, he started brushing his teeth; which was incredibly faster then the others, he swished his mouth with water and spat it out.

  "So why are you under house arrest?" Danny asked, wiping his face from water. Midoriyas eyes widened, and he spat out the leftover toothpaste in his mouth.

   "A fight with Bakugou?" Danny asked,  Midoriya looked at him cautiously, "it was bound to happen, Bakugou seems to resent you." Danny yawned.
  He gave a sigh and he floated up to his room and got dressed. He floated off to school; only to bump into Aizawa.
  "Hey Danny." Aizawa yawned. "Oh hey." Danny waved, "you know; I noticed your little panic attack at the License exam." Aizawa said, giving a gentle glare.

  Danny blinked and sighed, "I have an obsession." Danny admitted. Aizawa seemed confused; "like.. a really strong liking for something?" Aizawa asked curiously.
Danny shook his head, "Uh no, an obsession is something a ghost gets before they die; mine is to protect and save people; I guess." Danny blinked staring at his hands as he floated- casually sitting in the air.
Aizawa stayed quiet. "I panicked, The license exam triggered something in me like the Stain incident." Danny sighed.

  "I understand; I'm guessing your friends helped you with that." Aizawa sighed, he hugged the raven haired teen. Danny sighed; melting into the hug-

It reminded him of his family's hugs, and that made Danny happy.
The two parted from the hug, "We can walk to class together, now come on we don't want to be too late." Aizawa smiled,

The sun was shining fairly bright now, meaning most students were heading to class or in Iidas case, already in class.

It'd be a while until Midoriya or Bakugou was back in class.

   And Danny was despising the talk about work studies.

"Here we go.."