Chapter 13

Though Summer was coming up, Danny didn't expect a camping trip to happen, and of course summer school..

Danny knew he probably wouldn't pass the test; though the class was excited, Danny was still shaken up a bit from the last incident. Final Exams we're coming up,

Fighting against the Pro Hero's.. the teachers? Danny wasn't too sure he could actually move on with that, let alone think straight.

Who would he be paired with? If he went against Aizawa he'd have to work hard, Principal Nezu knew his weaknesses, and AllMight.. well.. AllMight was a hard worker, but he had flaws. If he had to go against AllMight he'd probably strain his entire body.

Of course the guy with super ability in guns wouldn't be an issue since he could just go invisible, but that came with restrictions.
Of course Danny was worried just as much as the others, and he realized he just missed out listening to the entire day.

The Midterm Danny got was around sixth, so it wasn't very hard, but the Practical was what he worried on, the written exam would drive him nuts though.

Danny sighed realizing stressing wasn't something he should do. "It shouldn't matter if it was robots or actual people." Bakugou snarled.

Danny rolled his eyes. "Hey, DEKU." Bakugou growled. "I don't know who you think you are but, your new found power is PIssing me off!" Bakugou snarled.

"Watch your mouth Pissy Pomeranian." Danny growled.
Everyone giggled at Danny's remark, until Bakugou decked him in the back of the head, Danny grabbed Bakugous arms and started sizzling green. "Don't touch me." Danny growled, his eyes blazing green.

—————————————

"The tests now have a new focus, there will be hero work but now combat against actual people, you students will be in pairs and working against one of us!" Nezu cheered,

Aizawa sighed and explained pairs, and Danny was terrified on how Bakugou and Midoriya were against AllMight.

Danny listened to the pairs, but he didn't hear his name be called.

"What about Danny?" Bakugou sneered; "He'll be added to a team at random. He's practical support. He already has his future put out for him." Nezu smiled.

"No fair!" Danny pouted. "Oh shut your mouth Daniel, You're only not fighting because you were a hero back in Amity." Aizawa grunted. "Aizawa! That wasn't supposed to be said!" Danny pouted.

Nezu laughed, "well, let us begin!"

————————-

Danny joined in on the monitor room, Watching Kirishima and Sato go against Cementoss, it was exhilarating to say the least. Midoriya was giving a good analysis.

Sato and Kirishima were knocked out quickly by Cementoss, which terrified Uraraka and Midoriya. "There's no room for such nerves. You need a plan, and quick." Danny said; sighing. "Midoriya your match will be the hardest due to AllMighta capabilities, you need to prone on his weak areas." Danny glared at Midoriya.

"He'll most likely focus on taking out Bakugou first due to his firing capabilities, leaving you. Your quirk is hard to control, because y'know." Danny said inquiringly.

"So?" Uraraka asked quietly. "So, I've decided I'll be helping you and Bakugou." Danny said proudly. Uraraka smiled, "But why? It's obvious you're stronger then almost anybody here.." Uraraka examined. "I'm not simply for fighting, I'm to give a fighting chance, I'm a distraction." Danny pointed out.

"I can use my ectoplasm to plant down AllMight while you run, there's no way you can cuff him at his speed." Danny pointed out. Midoriya nodded, taking notes quickly, Uraraka looked a bit annoyed.

"Well, Tsuyu and Tokoyami are up, let's watch." Uraraka smiled. Danny nodded in agreement.

The match between the two and Ectoplasm was eventful. The Infirmary girl was giving a quite detailed output on the round, but then ectoplasm gave a giant breathe, summoning a giant clone. Danny clenched his fist.

   Dark shadow gave an attack to ectoplasm, Tsuyu spat up the cuff from her stomach, giving it to Dark Shadow to cuff Ectoplasm.

  Up next was Iida and Ojiro Vs Power Loader. Their plan was to "fuse" practically just Iida using Reciperal Burst and Ojiro using his tail for support on ground or attacking mobility, but instead of that he threw Ojiro to the exit with a kick, and the two passed the final.

  The fourth match appeared, Momo and Todoroki against.. Aizawa. "This won't be easy. If I know Aizawa; his tactic is shadow and attack. His scarf is indestructible."  Danny stated; Midoriyas eyes widened quickly, Todoroki was quickly caught up in a scarf, Danny could easily hear the conversation with his enhanced hearing. Danny wanted to help against Aizawa; But he denied it. So he had to settle for AllMight.

Momo created her own "scarf", with a special material, obviously they had a plan, the flames blasted causing the scarf to become pure metal and surround Aizawa, securing him. They cuffed him quickly.

"Alloy with reshaping." Danny smirked. "Good job."  Danny chuckled. "My my, turns out that mans a big softie after all." Infirmary girl chuckled. "Psh, I knew that one." Danny laughed.

"Let's see the rest of those rounds then."

Danny gave a proud smirk.