Welcome

Hi Everyone thanks for choosing to read my first book Operation: Stay Alive!

Before you skip this, please take a minute to read this short welcome author note.

I started writing this book back in high school! I remember sitting alone in the corner of the hallway writing this on my phone! I was so proud of myself! I never imagined it would go anywhere! Thank you all soo much for 400,000 reads!! WOWOWOW

Before you start reading I wanted to bring somethings to attention.

Lately, my book started to get a lot of hate especially on my main character Nicole Evers.

Before you write hate please know that I am not a professional writer and I write for fun. It's just me expressing my ideas in words and I think I can speak for all authors when I say please spread positivity not hate.

I wrote Nicole to be different and I wanted to clear some things up before you started reading. Nicole is incredibly shy and timid. She also suffers from incredible low self-confidence and low self-esteem, you will find out why as you read. Not all people are born with a love for themself and some people often put others before them. They try to make others happy while they may lack happiness on the inside.

Nicole is different and she grows throughout the story.
I won't spoil anything you'll have to read it to find out what happens ;)

I also wanted to say that even though some people have the means to stand up and protect themselves doesn't mean they can. As you read you will see what I'm talking about.

If you don't like my story or any other book on Wattpad or any other writing platform just don't read it, you don't need to spread hate. All it does is hurt the writers who are trying so hard to create their work and put their unique ideas into words for you to read. In fact, on any social media platform, you should spread positivity and not hate.

If you feel like you do not like my story or Nicole you are not obligated to finish reading it, you won't hurt my feelings but please do not spread hate on my page.

It is a little upsetting that I had to add this but I felt I needed to bring this attention because it was becoming out of hand.

This book is meant to be a cute cliche dramatic type book. Yes there are cringes but I think they are cute so I put them in.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

I hope you enjoy my story, I had a lot of fun writing it ❤️

Love, Alyssa 😘