Revision!

Hey guys,

Finally started writing the revision to this god awful story, in proper format. Not in whatever writing my 12 year old ass self thought was a good idea. The updates might be a little slow, I do have to change over 3000 words per chapter after all.

Hopefully it's been worth the wait. After all, looking back on the comments of the "56th" chapter, and now it was completely wiped from the true ending, the first comment from the epidemic of such a travesty started around September 9, 2015. which is roughly a couple weeks after I practically abandoned this account for my newer one. Probably writing my first Glee fanfic, in a similar fashion to this original Avatar Aang x reader fic.

It saddens me when I think about how if I hadn't made a new account, and just stuck with this one, I would have seen the first signs of the readers disappearance in the comments, and would have been able to probably click on the revision history tab that refuses to open. 

but c'est la vie.

You'll find the new version of Your adventures with Aang and the rest of the gaang on my "new" account @herewerock 

Feel free to read it, vote, comment, maybe even give the new account a follow.

And also a big thank you to the thousand and thousand of readers who actually bothered to read this book despite how crappy it is written. You're all soldiers.