Chapter 11

Anvesha, it has been a month, Mihir joined back
Adhyayan typed the message and wondered if he should send it or not. It had been a month Adhyayan met the intriguing girl, Anvesha. That night on Nikhil's birthday, their conversation began with a simple word, Reached? from his side and the discourse progressed.

They were unofficially friends and Adhyayan was looking forward to their bonding. He realized Anvesha was a sweet girl, not only was she endowed with gorgeous beauty and striking features but also with exceptional intelligence, kind nature, and ability of giving quick-witted replies. He had begun to admire the kindhearted stunning girl hailing from Darjeeling, a beautiful place with lovely picturesque just like her.

It was Wednesday and Adhyayan had a hectic day shooting for his cookery show, 'Hi Foodie'. Today, for the first time, he had felt pity on his director, Samaira who was attracted to him. He had realized her emotions today, after all, he was going through the same. He had grasped that it felt really heartbreaking and tear-jerking to see that the person who intrigue us tend to avoid us out of no reason.

However, he was not interested into any advances into Samaira who tried hard to be professional with him but her blushing face told another story. Adhyayan had been trying to ask Anvesha for a date but he could not gather courage to do that.

Sitting on his bed, Adhyayan contemplated if he should send the message or not, when he took a deep breath and click over the green icon of send button on his whatsapp screen.

On the other hand, Anvesha had interviewed the leading scientist, Suvarna Ranawat for her talk show today. She was wondering about the share of struggles of Ms. Ranawat as she had her dinner when her phone rang. After a small talk with her mother, Anvesha arranged her bed to sleep. Lying on her bed, her eyes went on to her Whatsapp notification.

Reading Adhyayan's message, a smile appeared on her lips. Pressing her lips to suppress her newly found smile, icy blue eyes of Anvesha glittered realizing Mr. Haughty Shoes seemed to show interest in her. If she said she was not allured to his mysterious nature with a perfect combination of a bit of arrogance along with no-nonsense attitude towards life apart from his appealing physique and obviously fantastic cooking skills, it would be a lie.

I am really happy for him, Adhyayan
Smilingly Anvesha texted back waiting for his response. Adhyayan who had his eyes glued on the phone, squinted his eyes realizing her idea to play along. Letting out an exasperated sigh, he responded,
Anvesha, you did not visit Love=Food for a month

Tossing on her bed, she reverted,
Yeah, I had been busy

Yearning for a positive response yet not asking directly, Adhyayan wrote,
You remember, I had said, you will find Mihir in this restaurant whenever you come to this restaurant, but you did not come

Anvesha smiled at his response, she wanted to write that she would be delighted to come there as she missed the lip-smacking food there however, she wanted him to clearly write the reason why he wanted to invite her. Being a grown up girl, she knew he had a beautiful reason behind everything. She responded,
I will come whenever I will get time
She added a smiling emoji, 😊 trying not to sound rude.

Adhyayan groaned at her dull response but he had decided to clearly ask her for a meeting today. Determinedly, he reverted,
You know Mihir makes an awesome coffee. I will be delighted to have the coffee made by him with you ;)
Smilingly, Adhyayan hit the send icon anxiously waiting for a yes!

On the other hand, Anvesha was grinning like an idiot as she sat on her bed folding her legs. She replied,
Are you asking for a date, Mr. Joshi?

Adhyayan smiled looking at her reply. Raising his eyebrows, he let out a chuckle, and wrote clearly,
Yeah!

Almost immediately, his phone beeped notifying about her reply. He was confused at her reply, though, as it said,
Ask properly, Adhyayan ;)

He groaned in frustration and instantly dialed her number. Within two rings, Anvesha picked up her phone only after, calming her racing heart.

"Hi Anvesha", Adhyayan said trying to sound normal. It was not the first time he was asking a girl for a date but it was definitely for the first time he was asking an amusing girl to go out with him whom he found enticing for her generous nature and witty responses.

"Hello", Anvesha said trying to act normal. She was thrilled with an idea of going out with Mr. Haughty Shoes whose face she did not want to see in her second meeting when she went to shoot for her vlog.

"Madam, May I have the honor to relish a coffee date with you", Adhyayan said immediately. Being a man of no-nonsense kind of attitude, he did not like to beat around the bush which was doing in the chat a while ago. He waited for a positive reply from the other side.

"Only if you personally supervise that Mihir adds sugar to the cheesecake. I will have that too of course, with the coffee", Anvesha said chuckling as she winked to herself without even realizing she was talking on the phone.

"Is it a yes?" Adhyayan asked grinning like a fool mentally thanking the universe that the 'furious cat' and 'cute little girl 'Anvesha finally agreed. He smiled thinking she is the only girl in his life with so many nicknames given by him. Little did he know, Ms. Anvesha Chatterjee had a fantastic nickname for him too, Mr. Haughty Shoes?

"It is a yes from my side, Adhyayan. I don't know about you", Anvesha said in a light-hearted manner chuckling as she clarified his confusion.

"Thank you. I will bake the cake for you this time", Adhyayan said sheepishly.

Anvesha was delighted to know that her mother's favorite celebrity chef was offering to cook for her. She was practically on cloud nine. Giggling, she said, "I trust Mihir, don't worry", just trying to tease him.

"As much as you trust him, I will be delighted to cook for you", Adhyayan said sincerely as he a genuine smile spread across his lips.

"Thank you", Anvesha said trying to suppress an unknown jolt of shiver that ran down her spine. She could sense candidness in his rasping voice.

"Any preferences about flavor?" Adhyayan asked her in delight.

"Nothing as such. I will love whatever the great celebrity chef would cook for me", Anvesha said truthfully closing her eyes in joy as she smiled at the turn of events.

"So, when shall we meet?" Adhyayan asked as a matter-of-fact as he knew she had hectic schedule. Having talked with her many times, he had realized being a media person was indeed a tough job.

"Saturday, at five in the evening", Anvesha said realizing she was free over the weekend. She wanted to tell her mother about the fact that her favorite celebrity chef offered her a date and she knew her mother would be beyond happy.

"Thank you", Adhyayan mumbled decided that he would bake his best recipe, the Blueberry Cheesecake with Americano for her. Coffee would obviously be made by Mihir because he was the best, Adhyayan thought.

He wanted everything just perfect for this girl for the first time in life. He wanted to share the joy of meeting Anvesha with the only person who is close to him, his sister, Parisa.

Ending the conversation in a while, both of them chose to sleep.

❤❤❤
Hi everyone
Hopefully you are doing well! 💞💞💞
Here comes the new update! 😘😘😘
Next update will be tomorrow.💖💖💖
Till then, shower your love with your precious votes and valuable comments on the chapter. 😘😘
Love you all
💜