Chapter 49

Happy birthday iananyakaushik 🍦

May the colors of happiness, joy and success paint your life with tremendous good memories

May the colors of happiness, joy and success paint your life with tremendous good memories. 🎂
Have a blissful year ahead. 😍
May this birthday bring lots of joy and positivity in the coming years of yours 🌟

 😍 May this birthday bring lots of joy and positivity in the coming years of yours 🌟

❤❤❤

A smile crept on his bow-shaped lips that woke up every cell of his body, as Adhyayan came out from the Jolly Grant Airport. Hailing the cab, he took a deep breath feeling the crisp, fresh air early in the morning which promised new beginnings and smoothness in his life.

It was seven thirty in the morning and Adhyayan was enjoying the natural sensation of cool air that brought tingles in his body. A wave of sentimental memories hit him as he remembered the good old days when he would trek on the Old Mussoorie Road with his father and enjoyed his mother’s delicacies with the evening tea while watching the sun setting behind the Mussoorie Hills. With a smile plastered on his face, the celebrity chef was drowned in his own world as he yearned to relive those sweet memories he had with his family.

As a child, Adhyayan enjoyed the road trips to Delhi or Uttar Pradesh because of a dark tunnel on the outskirts of the city in Mohand forests wherein he could shout and hoot with his sister. As much as Adhyayan missed the rustic fragrance of the trees of Mohand forests now turned into Rajaji National Park, he could not hinder meeting his family after six long years so instead of a road trip of five hours, he had opted for a thirty five minute flight journey at six on Saturday morning.

His trance of thoughts were broken when the taxi driver, a stout man in mid-fifties said, “Sir, please sit. I have loaded the luggage in trunk”.

Adhyayan smiled warmly as he sat in the backseat of the car and the driver ignited the engine. The driver was accustomed to see people getting overwhelmed with the scenic picturesque of the farms when he picked the passengers early in the morning and passed through outskirts of the city but today, this old man could sense the emotion of longing as he noticed Adhyayan rolling down the windows of car and inhaling the soothing air early in the morning.