Chapter 30

“You could have done it earlier, Anvesha”, Adhyayan said realizing the man lacked trust over the pure innocent soul. He wondered how could Vipin humiliate Anvesha publically and how could she accept his apologies every time.

Anvesha nodded as she smiled and said, “Hruday da came to my rescue. He booked the next flight and arrived in Delhi the same day. When I reached my apartment, my brother was already there. Running into his arms, I confessed everything.”

Adhyayan felt relaxed for once and was anxious to know her brother’s reaction. He wondered how would have he reacted if his sister Parisa had gone through the same. He felt a pang in his heart realizing why girls get emotionally attached to such monsters.

“Adhyayan, Hruday da was disappointed that day not because I was into a relationship with a guy but because, I had gave Vipin a chance to humiliate me. My brother reprimanded me for pursuing a compromised relationship with him agreeing to his illogical terms and conditions. I felt proud of my elder brother as he told me the importance of personal space and respect in a relationship. He counseled me and motivated to break all my ties with Vipin. I called Vipin and made myself clear that I wasn’t interested in him.” Anvesha told Adhyayan as she felt her heart swelling in pride for her brother while respect for Hruday grew in Adhyayan’s eyes.

“You have got an amazing brother, I must say”, Adhyayan said smiling at her to which Anvesha answered, “And now an amazing boyfriend too”, snuggling closer to Adhyayan as he wrapped his arms around her waist smiling with satisfaction in his eyes. He was happy to have Anvesha in his life.

“Well! There’s more to it”, Anvesha said as Adhyayan sighed.

She continued, “That night, Hruday da had gone out to get some groceries while I waited for him. The doorbell rang and I opened the door to find drunk Vipin who entered the house, began shouting and humiliating me. I went numb with all the disgraceful comments he made on my character attracting the attention of the neighbors. Thankfully, my brother came on time and punched him hard rescuing me. We had filed a police complaint against him but his father apologized and asked to take back the complaint. I was keen on continuing my career at 100TV so my brother agreed half-heartedly but he used all his contacts overnight to make sure Vipin is compelled to leave his promising career at 100TV. Vipin shifted to Mumbai and I was relaxed. My brother stayed in Delhi for a month leaving all his work just to make sure I was fine”.

Adhyayan smiled at her and said, “Anvesha, be strong. You will have to face bad people too. That’s life. You need to handle everything strongly. Thankfully your brother came. I guess that night you should have fought for yourself and have not taken back the complaint. Never compromise on your ethics, girl”.

Anvesha sighed as she narrated the incident of the hotel and she told with pride how she averted a mishap near the restrooms. Adhyayan wondered Anvesha had dealt with a toxic relationship and finally, she was safe.

He wanted to voice his thoughts that she must have taken stern actions against Vipin but he avoided realizing that Anvesha had moved on from her past. He knew she could have taken stern steps but realized perhaps, she was concerned of her career and did not want any other issues to deal with. He kept the matter aside but one question kept on coming in his mind so he chose to ask.

“Anvesha, how did your brother managed to make Vipin leave his job and his family? How did he managed to make sure Vipin did not trouble you again?” Adhyayan asked apprehensively.

“Hruday Chatterjee, the young entrepreneur who is one of the leading producers of tea in Darjeeling has developed contacts. One of his friends knew the CEO of my channel on first name basis and hence, dada left no stone unturned to turn Vipin’s life upside down. He even made sure that the girl with whom Vipin was engaged, left him.”

Adhyayan’s eyes popped out of their sockets. He was astonished to know about Vipin two-timing Anvesha and his fiancée. He smiled realizing the innocent Anvesha had surely moved on over Vipin.
He expressed his views as he said, “Vipin was a shrewd man”, mumbling profanities to Mr. Vipin Khorana, an eminent journalist.

Anvesha chuckled listening to the abuses Adhyayan hailed for Vipin and he too smiled. He voiced his thoughts, “Your brother is a good man. Your parents brought you up well! He handled everything appreciably. I don’t know how would have I reacted if Pari faced anything like this”.

“I wish no one faces any toxic relationship. I was naïve to understand what it meant to be loved and made a mistake, I don’t want any girl to react with such stupidity. As far as your little angel is concerned, she will be happy. Brief her about different types of people in this world when you talk to her next time”, Anvesha said referring Adhyayan’s sister as a little angel.

Anvesha enquired about Parisa when Adhyayan told her about his sister who was giving her twelfth boards that year and aspired to become an Air Force pilot. They chit-chatted for a while when Anvesha’s stomach growled and Adhyayan offered to cook for her.

Anvesha freshened up in the elegant and clean bathroom as she smiled to herself. She was proud for Adhyayan who understood her and consoled her without judging her. She smiled to herself as she realized she had fallen for Adhyayan madly and completely. She wanted to confess her feelings.

Adhyayan, on the other hand, was wanting to take Anvesha out for a change but she wanted to watch the celebrity chef cooking. He opted to bake a pizza for Anvesha as he usually had the dough and sauces ready in his refrigerator. Assembling all the ingredients, he was keeping the uncooked pizza for baking in the oven when he found two arms wrapped around his waist. He smiled to himself as he kept the uncooked meal in the preheated oven and turned towards his girlfriend.

Anvesha kissed him on his right cheek lingering near his lips longer than necessary controlling her desires to capture his bow-shaped pink lips smiling at her widely. Hugging him tightly, she said, “Adhyayan, I am crazily in love with you. I had a horrifying relationship in the past but you are my present. I want you to be my future too. I want to cherish you lifelong. I love you”, as she closed her icy blue eyes in delight.

Adhyayan stiffened at her confession. He realized he too, was falling for her but he had not told her one of his secrets. He wanted to confide in her but he was too, tired for it today. He realized Anvesha was already exhausted after opening up to him and hence, his story could wait for some more time.

He was lost in his thoughts as he involuntarily engulfed her into his arms. His silence was not taken well by Anvesha. She gracefully released herself from his embrace and stepped back as she smiled and said, “You can take your time. There is not obligation. You are free to part ways in future.”

Pulling her in his arms by her small waist, Adhyayan said, “I have fallen for you too, Anvesha. I too, wish to wake up every morning with you in my arms. I also want to have a family with you in future. I love you, my little girl”, Adhyayan confessed kissing on her forehead and she smiled.

Adhyayan’s mind debated if he should confide about his past or not. He decided to live in the moment, as they laughed merrily and enjoyed the scrumptious meal watching a romantic movie. Anvesha felt light-headed and decided to confess about Adhyayan to her brother. The lovebirds were contended in their lives.

❤❤❤

Hi everyone
So, I am back with an update. 💖
I will be back soon till then enjoy the bliss of your life and shower your love on this story with plentiful votes and lovely comments. 😍 😍
Your comments and votes give me immense happiness 😉😉😉
Make me happy 😘😉
Love you all
💜