Chapter 25

Next morning, Adhyayan woke up first. He had expected Anvesha to be in his arms like it happens in the romantic movies but nothing of that sort had happened. Anvesha was sleeping on the left side of the bed facing towards him. Anvesha was cocooned on the bed in the blanket covering her shoulders. 

He sighed looking at the pretty Anvesha who was looking breathtakingly beautiful with her messed up curly hair strands covering her face. She was sleeping peacefully like a child. He wished how alluring it seems to get up every day near adorable Anvesha as he got up from the bed and got ready for an amazing day.

Anvesha woke up from her beauty sleep hearing the shower running in the bathroom. Glancing at the clock, she realized she needed to be quick to not miss the Jungle Safari.

As soon as Adhyayan came out of the bathroom wearing a mustard yellow T-shirt and a towel wrapped on his waist, he saw chirping Anvesha sitting on the bed with her legs crossed.

Getting conscious all of the sudden, he turned back towards the bathroom when Anvesha smiled and said, “Good morning, Mr. Haughty Shoes! Feel comfortable in the room as I need to use the bathroom”.

As Adhyayan’s cheeks burnt in embarrassment, Anvesha got up quickly taking her clothes from her bag as she rushed towards the bathroom but not before pinching the blushing cheeks of her cute boyfriend clad in a T-shirt and a towel.

In net thirty minutes, Anvesha was out of the bathroom after finishing her morning chores. Wearing a teal tank top, she was clad in a towel covering her long slender legs. Coming out of the bathroom, she bossily instructed Adhyayan, who was reading a magazine, to give her privacy.

Quickly dressing up into rugged denim shorts, Anvesha tied her hair into a ponytail and was ready for the Jungle Safari. Packing her bag, she locked her room and met Adhyayan downstairs with all the other passengers who were excited for the safari at the Sariska Tiger Reserve.

Adhyayan who were mesmerized by her loving nature, outspoken attitude and her beautiful heart complimented her, “You are looking amazing, Precious”.

Anvesha smiled as her cheeks turned into darker shade of red. He loved the way she blushed in his presence. A jolt of lightning ran down her spine and butterflies began a happy-dance in her stomach, as Adhyayan held her waist ushering her to the gypsy waiting for them.

Sitting in the gypsy, the enthusiastic Anvesha became the tour guide for Adhyayan. “Adhyayan, you know, ‘Gateway of the Pandavas’, the Sariska sanctuary is abode to dense forests and home to myriads of hyenas, quails, civets and many wild animals”, Anvesha spoke in a low tone sharing her knowledge.

Adhyayan, who was admiring the chiseled collarbone of Anvesha, was fascinated with the intelligence she possessed. Gently moving his fingers in the curly locks of his beautiful girlfriend, Adhyayan startled the chirping Anvesha. Carefully, he removed the scrunchie from her hair softly and said, “I love your hair when they fly freely with the air”.

Anvesha blushed at these words and Adhyayan’s soft touch. The butterflies did a happy-dance in her stomach as a smile crept on her face. She nodded smilingly trying to control her fast-paced heart as her cheeks became red. For once, Anvesha was lost in his touch while Adhyayan admired her hair blowing with the wind.

Kissing her knuckles softly Adhyayan smiled at her while Anvesha snatched her hand from him pinching his nose and winking at him. Now it was Adhyayan’s turn to feel his heart skipping a beat.

Adhyayan and Anvesha spotted myriads of hyenas, mongooses, serpent eagles, jackals, jungle cats, civets and lot many other animals along with the other visitors in the dry deciduous forest. They were even lucky to find a leopard in the dense forest cover.