Chapter 16

Constantly fidgeting his fingers, Adhyayan was pretty anxious upon revealing his true intentions to the exceptional practical and intelligent Anvesha but he had to take a chance.

Taking deep breaths, he stood up after the dinner. Anvesha followed his act and considered it as a cue to leave a bit reluctantly because she did not want the date to end at all!

Adhyayan got startled realizing Anvesha’s thoughts so quickly he got on his right knee taking a stick of bright red rose from their table and mentally cursed himself as he could not find words to speak. He had rehearsed his speech lot many times last week. To ensure he remained focused he had opted for the personalized arrangements on the terrace without any disturbance of the other visitors. After hours of research on the internet, he had prepared a long speech but now, he was not able to remember anything looking at gorgeous Anvesha who had captivated him in her irresistible charms.

In twenty five years of her life, Anvesha had never felt so special with anyone who was not her family. The doors of heart that she had closed two years ago were urging her to open them and usher the intriguing man inside her heart. She could not help but smile at the sudden turn of events.

She realized she was correctly picking up his hints while relishing upon the meals. Though desperately wanting to accept his proposal, Anvesha was dying for his confession. However, she was clear with one aspect of her life, she had surely not fallen for Adhyayan yet, but she definitely wanted to take a chance with him.

Realizing the fact that Adhyayan seemed a sensible guy, Anvesha was accepting a serious and loyal relationship with him.

Closing his eyes, Adhyayan realized he had actually forgotten what to say. Taking deep breaths, he sighed and made up his mind to confidently say things he had in his mind truthfully and let the ‘furious cat’ be the judge.
Opening his eyes, Adhyayan looked into the smokey icy blue eyes of Anvesha looking at him surprisingly.

Smiling with newly found confidence, Adhyayan said, “I admired the banter with a bubbly girl who requested in a soft voice to shoot for vlog. Her icy blue eyes spoke lengths about her pious intentions and it was fun talking to her”.

Anvesha smiled as she blushed shyly while, Adhyayan continued, “I was spellbound at her innocence and enticing expressions the next time she moaned eating at my workplace. I was so very captivated in her that I was amusingly looking at her while she lashed out at the salty cheesecake. Thankfully, my employee made a mistake and then, wrote to her. Luckily we met again, and again and again. I was truly attracted at her quick-witted replies, her generosity and her fantastic fool-proof plan to help Mihir. Since that day I not only admire the stunning personality of this girl but I have definitely fallen for the kindness, profound knowledge and intelligence this girl possess.”

Anvesha was on cloud nine not because, a celebrity chef was proposing her but because Adhyayan’s proposal was coming right from his heart trying to assemble the broken cords of her heart.

Anvesha’s face got flustered and butterflies erupted in her stomach and unknowingly she began biting her lower lip, when Adhyayan said, “I adore this girl who is biting her rose petals like lips shyly standing in front of me and she truly looks like a celestial beauty.”

Anvesha who was lost in his enchanting charms and truthful confession was suddenly back to earth. She took the rose stick from his hand nodding in acceptance but today, the outspoken Anvesha was all of a sudden at lack of words.

Adhyayan got up and took her right hand in his palms as he said, “Anvesha, life is a long journey. I don’t know about tomorrow. I don’t know what destiny has stored for me, you and us. I know love is not just an emotion but it is a lifelong journey. I also know building a relationship is easier than maintaining it forever.”

Anvesha admired his rational conversation with the bitter reality of life and she nodded in affirmation as she wanted to know what he had to say.

Adhyayan, taking the cue to continue, resumed, “Anvesha, I am hot-tempered like the sun while you are generously calm like a tender raindrop, I want a chance, an opportunity so that we can mingle with each other and form a beautiful rainbow in our journey of love. I know things take time for a serious relationship but I am ready to take baby steps with you in our journey from you and me to us.”

Anvesha was dumbfound at his philosophical confession and she had definitely fallen for his truthful nature and heartfelt declaration of his feelings. She revered him for each and every word said by him seemed to be true. She wondered was she ready to take this chance.

Taking a deep breath, Anvesha tried to hear the faint voice of her instinct which was telling her to go for sealing the deal of their journey of Anvesha and Adhyayan together.

Smiling satisfactorily, Anvesha gathered all her confidence and said, “Adhyayan, I agree with each and every word you said. I am glad that you liked some qualities in me. I am happy that you want a serious relationship with me. I cannot say, I have fallen for you completely but at the same time, I cannot even deny the fact that I don’t feel for you. Somewhere, this not-so-arrogant celebrity chef has captured my mind.”

Adhyayan who had been anxiously hearing Anvesha was beyond happy as she confessed that she too felt the same for him coyly. A smile crept on his lips along with a faint red hue on his cheeks which did not go unnoticed by Anvesha.

Smirking devilishly, Anvesha said, “I am intrigued at the dark brown eyes of this blushing man standing before me who seemed arrogant until we had a peaceful conversation on whatsapp. I adored a bit of his care, his elegance, his great ideas, his wonderful thoughts and not to forget his delicious food.”

Adhyayan smiled widely as he pulled her into a light hug trying to hide the redness of his blushing face but she was not yet finished.

Pulling herself away from the hug to avoid those butterflies that danced in her stomach and to stay focused, she resumed talking, “I agree, we don’t know what life has destined for you, me and us but I think, I am ready to give us a chance. I know we are poles apart but I think, we are ready to bridge this gap. I think I am ready to take baby steps for this serious relationship as long as our loyalty, dignity and integrity is not compromised.”

Adhyayan was on top of the world as he heard her confession, not because, she has accepted his proposal but because, she believed in the idea of being loyal and value one’s self-esteem in a relationship. Realizing the fact that Anvesha did not want him or her to lose their actual selves in this relationship, he knew they were meant to be together forever.

Smiling at each other, they left ‘The Regal’ creating beautiful memories together. Dropping Anvesha at her apartment, he left for his house realizing the fact, that soon, Anvesha and Adhyayan would eventually have a wonderful home together which shall last forever.

❤❤❤
Hi everyone
I am glad you are loving the story ♥️♥️♥️
Hopefully you are doing good! ♥️
Thanks for your valuable support on this story, though I shall love to enjoy more support, lovely comments and the desirable votes 💖💖💖
Well! Next update will be soon, till then enjoy the chapter and please vote, support and if possible, share it with your friends 💞💞💞💞
Love you all
💜