Chapter 15

Do read author's note at the end.

❤❤❤

Dressed in a wine colored knee length lace dress, Anvesha was waiting for Adhyayan who had pestered to usher her to the venue. Gripping her clutch in one hand and her cellphone on another, the punctual Anvesha was waiting for Adhyayan standing in front of her apartment building. The sun had set and it was dusk soon turning into night but the combination of the faint sunlight and dim moonlight on a hot summer evening in Delhi seemed exemplary.

With her curly locks tied into a bun to combat the summer heat, Anvesha was feeling hot and sweaty. Mentally thanking herself to have purchased the waterproof make-up accessories for special occasions, Anvesha planned to call Adhyayan when he called and asked to cross the road as he was waiting in his black Sedan on the other side of the road.

On the other hand, Adhyayan was impeccably dressed in a black shirt and denims. With the first two buttons open, he glanced at his perfect style and immaculately gelled up hair. He was excited today after all, he had special plans for the date tonight. He looked towards the tall and sexy figure of Anvesha crossing the door and coming towards the car. He could not take his dark brown eyes off her as she was looking gorgeous in a stunning knee length dress that accentuated her perfect curves.

As he came out of the car to greet his date, he forgot to breathe looking at her spectacular style. He was attracted to her enticing icy blue eyes highlighted in a smokey fashion. Her rose-petals like lips looked as fresh as a red rose, he thought and perhaps, skipped a heartbeat too. He admired her love for the simple studs that she had worn in her ears. He looked at her tall figure heightened due to black pumps and he smiled getting mesmerized at her tall height just equivalent to him after three inch heels.

Adhyayan embraced Anvesha in a formal, friendly hug as they met while she stiffened not because, she felt uncomfortable but because, she wanted to control her fluttering heart and butterflies that erupted in her stomach under his warm, not-so-intimate yet, heart-touching touch and intriguing smile. Opening the door for her like a chivalrous gentleman, smiling Adhyayan admired her beauty as blush crept on her face. Soon, Adhyayan began to drive to ‘The Regal’ wherein he had planned the impeccable arrangement for the date tonight while Anvesha chose looking at the traffic on the roads of Delhi from the window as she sat on the passenger seat. The silence in the car mingled well with the soft Bollywood songs that were played in the backdrop.

Reaching the destination, Adhyayan warmly smiled at his date tonight passing his keys to the valet who was responsible to park the car. Anvesha smiled back at his warm gesture when Adhyayan’s palm got wrapped in hers as they entered the venue however, no words were exchanged. The manager greeted the celebrity chef personally and ushered them to the terrace of the restaurant.

Adhyayan was pretty satisfied looking at the spellbinding arrangements while Anvesha was mesmerized at the captivating scene in front of her. She wondered if the not-so-haughty Mr. Haughty Shoes really had such a romantic taste. She involuntarily smiled as she could sense a different kind of emotion building up inside her. The situation of hers was totally imaginable. She had never imagined to have dinner, no precisely, a romantic dinner date with a popular celebrity chef.

Anvesha was surprised at the spellbinding arrangement of the glowing pink and white lights against the backdrop of the greenery of the majestic terrace garden. She took a deep breath, savoring the soothing instrumental music that played in the background. The colorful combination of the exotic flowers, beautiful red roses, attractive orchids, carnations and lilies added to the dreamy dinner date. She released the breath she was holding when she glanced at the captivating assortment of the red roses and white carnations arranged immaculately as a big heart glowing radiantly amidst the dazzling pink lights. She wished time to stop so she could savor each and every beautiful moment tonight. She was beyond impressed.

Adhyayan, on the other hand, was the executive director of ‘The Regal’ chains of restaurant owned by ‘Mehta Group of Hotels’. He wanted perfection for the first time in his life for Anvesha as he had realized that Ms. Anvesha Chatterjee was not like other hot chicks he had met earlier. He did not know how compatible they were together but he surely wanted to give a fair chance in his life. He was looking for a serious relationships because he was bored of the blind dates. After all, he was twenty seven years of age with stable career and he of course, wanted a beautiful and intelligent girlfriend whom he could flaunt about in his non-existent social circle. Anvesha, indeed was a flawless choice!

Like a chivalrous gentleman Adhyayan pulled up a chair for the enticing beauty looking at the fantastic arrangements with her mesmerizing icy blue eyes.

“So, liked it?” Adhyayan asked drowning in the dreamy eyes of the beautiful girl clad in a stunning attire.

“No, I loved it”, Anvesha said smiling wide as she blushed profusely looking into the intriguing dark brown eyes of Adhyayan.

Letting out a soft chuckle, Adhyayan served themselves white wine as he raised the toast wondering if Anvesha too, wanted to give them a chance.

Smiling at each other, they sipped wine and placed their orders from the elaborate menu of the restaurant.

Chit-chatting and flirting with each other, Adhyayan admired the flustered face of charming Anvesha who on the other hand, was anxiously waiting for to know what was going inside the brain of intriguing celebrity chef, Mr. Adhyayan Joshi towards whom she was getting attracted like a magnet!

Relishing upon the delectable Indian three course meal amidst the marvelous conversation, Adhyayan and Anvesha enjoyed the evening thoroughly however, the date night had not ended yet!

❤❤❤

Hi everyone
Well! The dreamy date is not over yet! 😍
When I wrote Unconditionally Yours, everyone said, there's no dreamy date! 😅
So I tried to write one, and I know I suck at writing dates! 😆
Anyway, I know you are not liking it so you will not vote or comment. I won't demand because love is gained not demanded. 💓
It's okay! 😘
You are welcome to comment or vote, if you feel like 😂
And do tell me whether I should continue it on regular basis or at my pace! 🤔
👉 Frequency of updates will be according to votes and comments.
And I will get back soon! 😊
If I will get better response, I can even update daily.😊
But I guess this is going to be a boring story. 😊
Anyway, I will continue to write and bother you, frequency of updates, no guarantee! 😀
Love you all, because I can't neglect you 💞
💜