Chapter 33

The dazzling lights were radiating from all the nooks and corners of the beautiful farmhouse casting an enchanting spell on everyone. The lavish lawns were beautifully decorated with pink and purple lights along with exotic roses. On the other side was a magnificently decorated stage wherein Samaira was exchanging rings with her fiancé.

The exotic farmhouse echoed with the applause from the guests who were enjoying in the ceremony.

In the crowd, the lovebirds Adhyayan and Anvesha were also present, watching them happily. Clad in a peach colored evening gown, the bride-to-be Samaira was looking like a gorgeous princess.

“She is looking so pretty”, Anvesha said nudging Adhyayan who was looking devilish handsome in a black tuxedo and he simply chuckled.

Pulling Anvesha by her small waist, Adhyayan said, “I have my eyes only for you and this royal blue dress adds beauty to your charm”, and Anvesha blushed.

Anvesha’s stunning evening dress and her signature messy bun was indeed, casting a magical spell and she was looking spectacularly beautiful.

“She is the bride-to-be and she has to steal the show, man!” Anvesha said playfully smacking on his arm and he just chuckled gently kissing on the bare portion of her shoulder lightly as she shuddered in his embrace.

Anvesha was excited tonight to share a special news to her doting boyfriend. After all, she was travelling to Dehradun next week and she wanted Adhyayan to come along with her. She was damn excited to meet his parents after their confession and she was definitely looking forward to the visit. Little did she know that nothing of this sort was going to happen any soon.

Both Anvesha and Adhyayan went together to congratulate the adorable couple on the stage. Exchanging the hug and offering the present, both of them passed on their good wishes to the couple.

“You are lucky to have a gem like her”, Adhyayan said genuinely to Samaira’s fiancé, Piyush Agarwal who seemed to be a humble man.

“Thank you, sir”, Samaira chimed in confidently and Adhyayan felt happy after all, today the dreamy girl was not blushing for him.

After a short interaction, Adhyayan and Anvesha were having their dinner when he told his little secret that the gorgeous bride-to-be had a crush on him and Anvesha just chuckled teasing him real bad.

“I thought you will be green in jealousy”, Adhyayan said on a lighter note looking at pretty Anvesha who was savoring a delicious dessert and teasing him like a teenager.

Anvesha retorted, “It was mere a crush. Moreover, she was a good choice for Mr. Haughty Shoes who couldn’t even acknowledge her”, very casually.

“I wanted to stick with a professional relationship. I was simply not interested in her. I just got interest in my furious cat.” Adhyayan said chuckling at her as a red hue crept on her face.

As both of them got up to leave the place, a beautiful lady of about twenty-six years of age came to them. With vermillion in the partition of her hair and an exquisite wine red dress, the lady was looking stunning.

“Hi, Adhyayan”, she said hugging him while Adhyayan stiffened. His jaws clenched and his dark brown eyes were red in anger. Her dangerous facial features did not go unnoticed by Anvesha. She immediately disliked the disgusting lady who was practically clinging to her angry boyfriend.

“Hey, Sarah. Please leave me.” Adhyayan said practically pushing the lady away from his body.

Taking a deep breath, he said, “And meet my fiancée, Anvesha”, kissing on Anvesha’s forehead leaving her shocked.