Prologue

A young and beautiful girl said to a boy ; sorry shashi.....I told you thousand times that I don't love you "

Shashi said to her ; don't leave me dharma....I really do love you, I will make sure I work hard so that....our future will be bright "

Just then a luxurious car stood before them and a handsome man came out of it as dharma hug him ; am ready sahil....maa is already waiting for us "

Sahil nods and looks at shashi confused but he said nothing and took dharma into the car as they drove away.

Shashi said to himself with full of hatred -" I promise you sahil kumari Gupta....I will get even with you'

Saying this he left from there and went to a certain neighborhood and stood in front of a small house and knock on the door,a young and beautiful girl came out of the house and hugs him ; what happened shashi....why are you here by this time?"

Shashi holds her waist and asked her ; do you love me garima?"

Garima said to him ; of course shashi.....what happened? "

Shashi kiss her passionately as he drags her inside the room.

Madhumati slapped garima and said to her furiously -" you slot.....you got pregnant for shashi....shashi won't marry you, he supposed to marry dharma "

Shashi said to her -" enough jiji.....the crime have already been committed, I will marry garima....I have no choice anyway dharma and sahil are already married "

Madhumati left from there furiously.

Few months later.

Garima and dharma are taken to the same hospital individually.

Dharma gave birth to a girl as so as garima.

Shashi came out of garima's ward as he saw his younger brother walking to him -" what did dharma give birth to?"

Malik said to him -" dharma gave birth to a girl shashi....and she is in ward 108 "

Shashi nods and said to him -" OK....then we have to kidnap the baby "

Malik looks at shashi shocked as malik said to him -" don't give me that look malik.....I need money to pay the drug employees and if I don't pay them....the boss will kill me and I bet you don't want that to happen so go and kidnap that curse baby and let me blackmail that sahil to get money from him "

Malik just nods and left from there, the cops entered city hospital as they spot Madhumati -" are you the sister of shashi malhotra? "

Madhumati said to him -" yes.....how may I help you? "

The cop said to her -" he is under arrest for drug trafficking "

Madhumati said to them -" what....my brother, listen to me young man my brother is not a criminal "

The cop said to her -" you are not the one to tell us what to do....where is your brother? "

Madhumati said to them -" he is not here"

The cop push her aside and they saw shashi walking to their directions whiles talking to someone on the phone,shashi eyes pop out looking at the cops and tried to run away but the cops got hold of him and started dragging him out of the hospital and on their way out he saw sahil and looks at him with full hatred.

Malik looks at dharma's baby in his arms as he saw the cops taking shashi away.

Police station

Shashi asked malik who just visited him in jail -" did you kidnapped sahil and dharma's baby? "

Malik said to him -" no "

Shashi looks at him furiously ; what....and you are telling me....you spoiled everything "

Malik said to him ; but I did something which I don't know if the future will go against us "

Shashi asked malik -" what did you do ?"

Malik said to him -" actually I swapped the babies "

Shashi looks at him shocked -" what.....you gave garima's baby to dharma and gave dharma's baby to garima"

Malik nods as shashi smirks evilly.

Kumari Gupta mansion

Dharma is holding the baby and her arms as sahil asked her ; have you look for a name? "

Dharma smiles happily and said to him -" yes sahil....her name will be drashti, drashti kumari Gupta.....but sahil.....the diamond pendant my mother gave to me....I can't find it around her neck "

Sahil said to her ; i asked the nurse but she said it might fallen when she carried the baby.....she will bring it when she gets hold of it " Dharma nods in agreement with her.

Whiles at garima's house, malik asked her -" have you look for a name? "

Garima nods and said to him ; yes malik....khushi malhotra but hey....where did this diamond pendant come from ?"

Garima looks at the baby's neck which the diamond pendant is as malik said to her ; I gave it to her as a present from her uncle "

Garima nods and smiles at him.

We end it here guys,I need your comments and votes,will drashti and khushi cross paths, let wait and watch.