chapter 16

Sahil interrupted and said to them ( what is wrong with you both....you can't do that )

Arnav and khushi said together ( but we already did )

Arnav took two steps back and khushi did the same.

Arnav said to her ( I wish you all the best khushi you have showed me your true colors )

Khushi said to him ( and you have showed me your true intentions )

Both stares into each other's eyes with tears flowing as hamari adhuri kahani is played on the back ground and both turned their back on each other.

In the evening all are having dinner.

Sahil said to them ( I have an announcement to make )

All looks at him.

Sahil said to them ( meera kapoor owns 40% of my fashion house in Lucknow )

All looks at him startled.

Mauli asked him ( how was that possible ?)

Sahil said to them ( because I cancelled the international fashion show.....it was such a huge lost, so the board of directors got by meera kapoor and so they asked me to give her 40% of my own damn company.....I didn't want any court issue so I gave it to her.....mauli, I heard you have a degree in hospitality?)

Mauli nods and said to him ( yes uncle but I couldn't do my internship )

Sahil nods and said to her ( we will be going to Delhi the day after tomorrow, you can go for your internship in one of the famous hospital there....we will be staying in Delhi, I want us to start afresh )

All nods and looked at khushi who is having emotionless face.

Mauli touch her hand ( do you agree with him ?)

Khushi said to her ( it for the better.....excuse me )

Saying this she get up and walks away from there as dharma sighs and thoughts ( when will be this fight stop?....am so tired )

The next morning.

MALHOTRA HOUSE

Khushi entered the house and saw Madhumati ( buaji )

Madhumati smiles happily at her and hug her as khushi hug her back, both break the hug ( how have you been khushi?)

Khushi smiles and said to her ( am fine buaji.....where is mum?)

Madhumati said to her ( she will be back any moments....khushi, I want to apologize for all the bad things I did to you since childhood )

Khushi said to her ( no buaji.....don't say sorry, what I need from you is your blessings and not your sorry )

Khushi touch her feet as Madhumati bless her ( always remain happy beti )

Just then garima came there and was surprised to see khushi there.

Khushi said to her ( I came here to say good bye )

Garima looks at her with teary eyes ( you are leaving?)

Khushi nods sobbing ( ha mum....I want to learn how to be strong enough to defend myself )

Garima hug her ( don't worry sweetie.....I know you will be victorious )