chapter 10

Arnav suck khushi's lower lip and pulled back, khushi looks at him in shy and hug him ( I love you arnav )

Arnav smiles happily and hug her back ( I love you too baby )

Khushi came out of the hug and looks at him surprised, arnav said to her ( don't look at me like that khushi....I will now call you baby....I hope we are officially going out now )

Khushi nods at him ( yes....you are now my boyfriend but there is something I will like you to know )

Arnav nods and said to her ( I know what you want to say.....is too early to get married, we are too young....am 2 years older than you khushi....I want to turn 25 years before I get married )

Khushi nods and said to him ( I also want to turn 23 before I get married.....I want to fulfill all my dreams )

Arnav nods and pulled her into his embrace ( yes khushi I understand but you know sahil and dharma got married in teens....aunt dharma was 18 years and sahil was 19.....because dharma got pregnant pretty early than they expected )

Khushi looks at him blankly hearing dharma's name.

Arnav said to her ( don't look at me like that....they are good people khushi, have you asked yourself why I address them at their first name....because sahil and dharma can't give birth to me....they can give birth to a girl of your age.....they are very modern and well educated....they are very young still being parents including garima and shashi )

Khushi asked him ( and why are you telling me that?)

Arnav said to her ( because if I want to get married to you before 3 years then I have to impregnate you....then no one will stop me to get married to you )

Khushi looks at him in nervous ( pregnant....you mean....we are....stop it )

Arnav laughs and said to her ( hmm you are not as innocent as you look like...wanna be the mother of my children?)

Khushi said to him ( yes but not now )

Arnav said to her ( but for the main time.....I can make you feel some pleasure not even love making can let you have )

Khushi hit his chest lightly and said to him ( you won't change right....you naughty boy )

Arnav pulled her closer and stood between her legs tightly as he whispers in her ears ( just touching you....I have already turn on, I don't know if I can wait till 3 years )

Khushi gulps looking in his fill desires eyes and close her eyes feeling his harden manhood between her legs only their dress are stopping them. Arnav close his eyes and took a deep breath ( my sexual hormones is not coming down.....let me order a food for us )

Khushi nods and arnav move away to make a call as khushi took a deep breath which she was holding for a long time because of arnav's closeness.

KUMARI GUPTA FASHION HOUSE

Next morning.

Khushi entered the building and saw everyone looking at her whispering among themselves, the news of khushi and drashti spread like fire and now everyone knows.
Khushi was to the reception and smiles at mauli ( hey mauli )

Mauli smiles and said to her ( hey four eyes )

Khushi asked her ( is Mr sahil in his office....I came to take my resignation letter, from today I won't be working here again )