chapter 21

The party continues.

Mauli looks at him in rage ( how dare you talk to me like that Mr kunal malhotra?....I am not your wife or girlfriend for you to interfere in my personal life )

Kunal said to her ( I have the right because I love you )

Mauli laughs and said to him ( you don't have a heart to love kunal and yes.....I hate you, I feel sick when your shadow falls on me )

Kunal said to her ( I don't love nandini....she was just my supporting actor....and I love you mauli and I will get you back no matter what )

Mauli looks at him in disbelief ( what is wrong with you kunal.....I have moved on, so have you )

Kunal said to her ( I know you still love me mauli )

Mauli said to him ( are you going insane....why are you acting like a pathetic bitch.....I don't love you, I have met someone already and I love him )

Kunal chuckles and said to her ( do you take me for a fool?.....I know you don't have a boyfriend )

Mauli sighs in frustration as Vishal came there ( kunal....why are you holding mauli's hand like that...you are hurting her )

Vishal push his hands away and stood in front of kunal ( go back to your wife )

Kunal said to him ( who do you think you are? )

Mauli interrupted and said to him ( yes he has the right....he is more important in my life than you )

Vishal looks back at mauli shocked as kunal asked her ( and why is that?)

Mauli looks at Vishal nervous and then looks at kunal ( because he is....he is....he is my....boyfriend, yes my boyfriend the man that I love )

Vishal and kunal looks at her startled as mauli gave Vishal an apologetic face as Vishal nods at her.

Kunal said to them ( you guys just met....you can't fool me )

Mauli said to him ( why....you want me to prove it )

Saying this mauli face Vishal and slammed her lips on his which made Vishal froze for a moment, Vishal couldn't stop himself from kissing her back as her lips taste like honey and suck her lips making mauli moan slightly and kunal looks at them astonished.

Mauli and Vishal pulled away from each other and looks into each other's eyes surprised at the turned of event and kunal storm out of there.

Lauren came there in a hurry ( hey guys....what are you doing here....arnav is about to perform let go )

Lauren drag mauli away from there as Vishal stood there still lost in their kiss.

Arnav climbed on the stage.

Arnav said to them ( actually if you hear the song well....there is a female part which I wasn't the one who sang it....I will like to invite the person who sang that part....even if we are not in good terms but if she doesn't want to sing along with me am cool.with it )